(3.9) CI 9.7k ES/Eva/Block Hybrid Flicker Strike/ Blade Flurry Trickster BUFFED

why not shadow and dust?
"
j0ca1995 wrote:
why not shadow and dust?

They are an good Option! I use them too here and there, i will use them once i get max. rolled.
How did you get 6 Frenzy Charges if your skill tree just have 2 more Frenzy Charges? It would be 5 at the end, right? Or I'm missing something?
"
vulgoguito wrote:
How did you get 6 Frenzy Charges if your skill tree just have 2 more Frenzy Charges? It would be 5 at the end, right? Or I'm missing something?

2 in the Tree and Boots Corruption
Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Apr 13, 2016, 5:00:11 PM
Im trying to play ur build but im dealing low dmge, i can't against izaro or a single boss, when i kill some mobs, they explode and insta kill me, the reflective dmge isn't a problem yet, but im really getting frustrating cause i really want to play this build, it seems really fun and really useful to get currency for the clearspeed, i was thinking in replace ''physical to lightning'' for ''add fire damage gem''

¿Can u pls give me a hand with the build? tell me wahat im doing wrong pls D:

Build

"
kovalk123 wrote:
Im trying to play ur build but im dealing low dmge, i can't against izaro or a single boss, when i kill some mobs, they explode and insta kill me, the reflective dmge isn't a problem yet, but im really getting frustrating cause i really want to play this build, it seems really fun and really useful to get currency for the clearspeed, i was thinking in replace ''physical to lightning'' for ''add fire damage gem''

Build

Uhm throw away the Amulet and never touch it again! It's TRASH!
Get one with Crit. Chance, Crit Mulit. That Unique Amulet removes 50% Crit. Multi, so huge damage loss and no ES on it too.
Also Ming's Heart will remove a lot of ES and you don't have much since you still wear a Tabula Rasa.
Get a 5l Splendour.
Shield has low ES too, you can play with a Pure ES shield. Try to get at least one with 300 or more ES.

Also need the Passive Tree, maybe i can help you there out too.
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
"
kovalk123 wrote:

Build

Uhm throw away the Amulet and never touch it again! It's TRASH!
Get one with Crit. Chance, Crit Mulit. That Unique Amulet removes 50% Crit. Multi, so huge damage loss and no ES on it too.
Also Ming's Heart will remove a lot of ES and you don't have much since you still wear a Tabula Rasa.
Get a 5l Splendour.
Shield has low ES too, you can play with a Pure ES shield. Try to get at least one with 300 or more ES.

Also need the Passive Tree, maybe i can help you there out too.

Here it is :D

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAAV9BbUJIAzyDkgQexEvEVARlhXtFqoWvxmKGo8bJSLqIvQk_SepKgsqOCsKLOEtVTW5PdFHBklRSbFLrlFHVL1W9VxAXfJfamNDaoxsC20ZbWxwUnBWcNR1_Xf9feN_xoRvidOMC42_joqP-pAbkyeWi5fQmhOhL6LZo6Oly6crpzSsZrDYtMW1SLk-uXy-Or6KwuzDOsgU0NDUQtW518_Ydtlb2xrbbtvU2-fi1edU53To1ukC62PssO1B74jw1fLh9W_22vb8-Tf5pPsJ_94=
Tree looks alright, so change your gear man

Ok, i got this armor, but do u think the gems are good or need to replace some one? another thing, how can i make the effect of 100 life per kill affect to ES instead Life? :O
IM kinda confused, which is the last updated Pasive skill tree? u have a lot :O idk which to pick up :p thnks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info