(3.9) CI 9.7k ES/Eva/Block Hybrid Flicker Strike/ Blade Flurry Trickster BUFFED

"
Paprikan wrote:
How do you survive reflect with that kinda dmg?

With Magic
Check Gem Setup on Page 1
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
"
Paprikan wrote:

With Magic

Sorry, should have quoted the guy. You i know how you survive, but i cant see how he can survive a crit with that kind of dmg and not going as defensive as you.
Ah i understand :D

I did try the Abyssus too.. but don't felt the need of so much DPS ( 945k is enough lol)
Reflect hurts definitely more also the incoming Phys. damage, you will basically rely on a lot of leech and good reaction to use vaal discipline, flasks or whirling blades to manually evade.

It is possible to play, but Flicker Strike itself is pretty hectic, so personally i don't felt the need to stress me more with paying more attention due to the loss of defense.
"
Paprikan wrote:
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
"
Paprikan wrote:

With Magic

Sorry, should have quoted the guy. You i know how you survive, but i cant see how he can survive a crit with that kind of dmg and not going as defensive as you.

I survive refelct with Leech + Taste of Hate + Rumi's, I haven't died from reflect once on this character.
Any tips for Atziri's ?

Having trouble doing it. I'm using Bino's build. Still didn't found a decent dagger to switch.
"
dvtelles wrote:
Any tips for Atziri's ?

Having trouble doing it. I'm using Bino's build. Still didn't found a decent dagger to switch.

Flicker strike is not made for a mechanical boss like atziri.
But if you really wanna do it with this char, you have to use Frenzy at split phase.
You can try Cyclone since its a movement skill too, but needs other gem colors on 6l chest.

pro tip

Farm a few high tier maps with flicker strike, build a atziri farmer for 3ex, have a blast

Thank you for your build . I really want to create a character for Flicker Strike.
Please give a few tips:

1) Passive tree in the description given directly to a high level . To which nodes i need fo the first place ? I chose life, and an attack with knives, but i could be wrong.
2) What conditions need to go to Flicker Strike. May be lvl or gear or certain nodes?

Thanks in advance for answers and sry my bad En. =)
"
Druna9000 wrote:

Thank you for your build . I really want to create a character for Flicker Strike.
Please give a few tips:

1) Passive tree in the description given directly to a high level . To which nodes i need fo the first place ? I chose life, and an attack with knives, but i could be wrong.
2) What conditions need to go to Flicker Strike. May be lvl or gear or certain nodes?

Thanks in advance for answers and sry my bad En. =)

1) I have setup a before going CI passive Tree

There is no dead proof way what or how to level this character. It really depends on Gear.
From my point of view, Flicker Strike requires not only certain gear to make it work properly, but also certain amount of knowledge. Without it you will always rely on build guide's etc. and still wonder how stuff will work when.

I would not try to use flicker strike, going CI before level 70-75 ish.
For CI you should at least have 6-7000 ES to be tanky enough to play Flicker Strike, you will gain around 1000 more ES with the switch to CI.

2)For Flicker Strike as a skill, you can always switch to it and try it out, again it's gear depended.
You need at least a Bino's Kitchen Knife, Doedre's Damning to Double Curse to maintain Frenzy-Charges and a good Ring, Amulet.

Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Apr 6, 2016, 12:19:42 PM
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
"
dvtelles wrote:
Any tips for Atziri's ?

Flicker strike is not made for a mechanical boss like atziri.
But if you really wanna do it with this char, you have to use Frenzy at split phase.
You can try Cyclone since its a movement skill too, but needs other gem colors on 6l chest.

pro tip

Farm a few high tier maps with flicker strike, build a atziri farmer for 3ex, have a blast

Well, do you have a sugestion for a atziri's farmer build?

Anyway, great job on this build.
Righteous Fire

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info