Elementalist - Flameblast Vortex Arc Fire Storm Ice Nova Ball Lightning, strong and cheap vid guide

Hello , can in translate your build to post in the forum in Portuguese ?
"

"

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1481578/page/4

Hi. Sorry for late answer. If you still want you can do it.

IF anyone got other question and want fast answer please pm me on forum or post comment on yt video so I will get notification.
Thanks and I hope you enjoy this build. I'm going to update it when GGG will relase next expansion.
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Thanks for sharing, great guide!
IGN: Scordalia_
"
Caliginosus wrote:
Thanks for sharing, great guide!

I'm glad yo uenjoyed it. It also seems like this build is going to be even better in Ascendancy with additional chaos damage and 1 more curse.
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Mar 1, 2016, 12:43:32 AM
Added new section and made small changes in leveling guide and in gems/links.

Unfortunately I go to university on weekend and I will not be able to play game and update this guide. When I will come back I will work on updatng it fully for ascendancy.

7. Ascendancy
Spoiler
Ascendancy class for this build is Occultist. It increase damage per curse by giving good chaos damage bonus and granting additional curse. For class point you should get:

normal: Profane Bloom

cruel: Malediction

merciless: Void Beacon

IN patch notes for 2.2 there is no changes for lightning ball or curses that this build use.

With 1 more curse and additional chaos damage this build is now stronger than ever before.
Any way you could post a updated skill tree ? I'm curious about the potential of this build.

Any toughts about using Orb of storms also ? Combined with power charges and 1 curse on hit it could be very nice as it would proc Elemental overload.

Thanks
IGN : Shpongle_Borealis
tree update.

Orb of storms is cool becaus it work alomost the same way as vaal stormcall. So it might be nice to use it instead of vaal gems. For curse on hit I think Ball lightning will still be better. But I will check this in game.

Elemental overload is looks very nice. I'm planning about not taking elemental nodes in templar tree but instead take Elemental overload. I haven't tested it yet so I have decided to not add this to 1st post yet.
Last edited by kamil1210 on Mar 4, 2016, 2:41:32 PM
I will start out in Perandus with this build. Is it safe to follow the current tree in your first post or are you gonna make some important changes to it?
Last edited by anvilgod on Mar 4, 2016, 4:56:50 PM
"
anvilgod wrote:
I will start out in Perandus with this build. Is it safe to follow the current tree in your first post or are you gonna make some important changes to it?

It is safe to follow the current tree, apart from change from 1 post above I don't think there will be any changes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info