Elementalist - Flameblast Vortex Arc Fire Storm Ice Nova Ball Lightning, strong and cheap vid guide

Great guide Kamil. Just started in Talisman and this is my initial build. I'm in my late 50's and rolling along nicely. Thanks for the detailed guide!
"
Brodrick2527 wrote:
Great guide Kamil. Just started in Talisman and this is my initial build. I'm in my late 50's and rolling along nicely. Thanks for the detailed guide!

Nice to hear that
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Many thanks for this build!
God bless you on this fine day, Exile!
Awesome build!

I did change one 1 thing I put curse on hit with herald of thunder and conductivity. So I don't have to cast different balls. They always get cursed anyway.

The cast on damage taken is a great defensice tool.

greetings Kamil and everyone else. just stopping by to say thanks a lot for this build. i've been having an absolute blast with it. i'm now going for 87 and farming t10+ maps with challenging mods easily! :) this build with my own little spin on it has turned out to be one of the most fun builds i've ever tried. i'm also a sucker for thematic stuff, and this build has certainly allowed me to to take the whole "lightning" theme to the NEXT level.

i think soon i will come back and post a short t10+ map runthrough video to showcase just how effective and versatile this build can be. i believe it's the perfect balance of challenge and power, and harbors both defensive and offensive playstyles.
Last edited by Nakorimuu on Jan 5, 2016, 12:18:05 PM
Hi, i loved play with ur build, its very fun and cheap for new players.

I have just one question, DPS for BL stay in 4,5k DPS or i made something wrong????
It is great to see that this build is helping other players.

"
treepe wrote:
Hi, i loved play with ur build, its very fun and cheap for new players.

I have just one question, DPS for BL stay in 4,5k DPS or i made something wrong????

DPS tooltip is lower than real dps for BL. Tooltip dps is avarge damage from one hit from ball.

To get real Damage per second you have to to:
- multiple it by 1+lightning penetreation
- add shock damage multiplier
- multiple it by 5 (BL hit each single target 5 times per second)
- multiple it by number of balls hiting enemy (with slower projectiles and incresed aoe it is bigger number, but hard to check)
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Jan 8, 2016, 9:32:53 AM
Ty!!!
Great build...I have made one and now...I love it!

thanks for this post:)
"
Great build...I have made one and now...I love it!

thanks for this post:)

Nice to hear this

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info