Elementalist - Flameblast Vortex Arc Fire Storm Ice Nova Ball Lightning, strong and cheap vid guide

"
MrBlacka wrote:
I am playing it in HC right now in Essence and so far is doing fairly good.Most of the time i am playing with a friend and he is taking all the agro,so its synergizing great.But clearing maps up to T5 its not a problem/solo/.Ele reflect is kinda problem but i didn't pick the "Paragon of Calamity" yet.

I got about 4,8k life + 400-500 es - Firestorm version./73 lvl/

At this point i allocated all the points in the suggested build and have some troubles deciding what i have to take now...but i am strongly considering going for the +1 curse note for about 5-6 points and droping one of the uniques.

I would greatly appreciate any suggestions for end game...Skill tree,gear,or any tips for going into T5 - T10 maps : ).

*Can you recommend me 6L for firestorm,cuz in the build is only 5l.

Good job with the build btw :P

Hi. Nice to hear that you are going good in HC. ide ato get +1 curse from tree is good, I could also consider getting Energy shield nodes from near Elemental overload.

For 6 link I would use one of these:
- increased are of effect - for more aoe
- faster casting - so you can cast spells faster and spend less time being locked in place (dmg and small defence boost)
- increased duration - more fire balls will fall so more dmg

Thanks and gl.
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
fixed mistakes and changed a bit gems table.
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Hello,

Don't You Guys think that flameblast require some conditions to be meet before it will really works? Chance to Ignite/Ele Prolif gems are required if we don't have Ascend.points and early on is quite dificult to get 4-5 link armor to use setup like flameblast/ignite/ele prolif/contr.destr/inc.aoe or fire pen.

For me it looks like ball lightning and vortex/frostbolt are better at least with crappy gear. We do not need so many gems. Orm aybe I'm wrong?

Will this build be full updated for 2.4(like description for Ele Conflux will be updated)?
Why only frost walker from the witch starting area? Seems like having all 3 would be pretty good for this build.

Going through normal right now and build is really fun. Looking forward to seeing it develop in the later difficulties.
"
gladiatorpie wrote:
Why only frost walker from the witch starting area? Seems like having all 3 would be pretty good for this build.

Going through normal right now and build is really fun. Looking forward to seeing it develop in the later difficulties.

I only had frost walker because I have used cold spell when I made tree. Now im not using any walker to get more points for jewels/energy shield. Gl in leveling.

"
zaboleqqq wrote:
Hello,

Don't You Guys think that flameblast require some conditions to be meet before it will really works? Chance to Ignite/Ele Prolif gems are required if we don't have Ascend.points and early on is quite dificult to get 4-5 link armor to use setup like flameblast/ignite/ele prolif/contr.destr/inc.aoe or fire pen.

For me it looks like ball lightning and vortex/frostbolt are better at least with crappy gear. We do not need so many gems. Orm aybe I'm wrong?

Will this build be full updated for 2.4(like description for Ele Conflux will be updated)?

Hi,
Flameblast: I have tried flameblast while leveling in cruel. It was god. But I would Get Cast speed nodes near Elemental overload before using it (IDK if I had them while doing cruel).
Chance to Ignite/Ele Prolif It is somethign that holp not required and in endgame you should already have 2 ascendancy nodes. Some gems ofc work better than other, Vortex got very good damage without ascendancy and Ball lightning is also very strong even in act 3 on normal.
IF yo uwnt to use flameblast leter then I would go and level up with fire storm.

It very much depend on personal preferences.

Updated ele conflux description.

Last edited by kamil1210 on Sep 8, 2016, 10:57:57 AM
Im playing this build in EHC, i use ball lightning i think its the best spell atm

Here is my Gear:

Passive Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAALjBAcEswceB6UI9A5IEFgRDxEtES8RUBGWFr8aOBpsG_EfxyL0JNgmlScvKworeCycLYswWzW5Nj06WDrYPAU9X0WdRlJJUUmxSbJMs1JTU1JUR1VLVcZWSF3yXyph4mKsakNremwLbIxtGXYRfIN-r37Hf8aCEIKbg9uFbYw2jRmQVZMnlS6XlZf0mjua4J2qna6exJ_fogCmvqcIpyusmLVIvOrAVMBmyL_VgdWm18_YJNlf2t3djN-w4BLkIuTs5YvrY-vk6-7sOO0873zviPAf8NX5N_xM?accountName=Frymerino&characterName=Frymer_da_Elementalist

My Amulett is crap, but i dont know what is a nice amulett i dont need resis, im capped ?!

Maybe anythink what i can do change into what ?
Last edited by Frymerino on Sep 9, 2016, 3:05:18 AM
ESC playing this variant with vaal pact/ghost reaver + shock nova, clear speed in rip maps is great(even t14), it obviously struggles with bosses - for those i swap to ball lightning and arctic armor for blasphemy temp chains + u can add orb of storms in your main skill link and run around like a pussy while it slowly drains whatever u cast it on

I wonder if anyone thought up a pure ES variant coz that could be potentially amazing

U can check my gear and passives in my profile, I warn u its experimental though
I've got a question regarding your leveling tree, would it be better after your 1st/2nd route to spec into your element of choice first? for example i'm using the ice nova version of your build, after finishing the 2nd route how about going up to put the 10 points towards increased cold damage, and then to continue with the normal route.

I've added a link that shows what i'm explaining, i have skipped some life nodes/jewel on the left of the tree (i'm tanky enough as it is).

http://exilecraft.org/#AAAAAwMAAuMEBwSzB6UI9BBYEQ8RLRZvF1QabB/HIoEkqiTYK3gsnC2LNuk7DTwFPV8+l0WdSbJMLUyzUlNTUlXGVkhWSl8qakNtGXyDghCCm4PbhW2OPJeVl/SaO5rgna6eoZ/fogCnCK+bwFTAZtAf1AfVgdWm2CTcjd+w42rkIuvk6+7tPO987+s=

This way you're adding 71% cold damage, i have skipped some life nodes, to not go sideways on your build too much.

I'm loving your build so far btw, it's really solid, it's just something i'm wondering as there isn't really a tree posted for Cold Damage, just a general build for any of the 3 elements.

Last edited by Vlammenzee2190 on Sep 10, 2016, 10:26:51 AM
"
Frymerino wrote:
Spoiler
Im playing this build in EHC, i use ball lightning i think its the best spell atm

Here is my Gear:

Passive Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAALjBAcEswceB6UI9A5IEFgRDxEtES8RUBGWFr8aOBpsG_EfxyL0JNgmlScvKworeCycLYswWzW5Nj06WDrYPAU9X0WdRlJJUUmxSbJMs1JTU1JUR1VLVcZWSF3yXyph4mKsakNremwLbIxtGXYRfIN-r37Hf8aCEIKbg9uFbYw2jRmQVZMnlS6XlZf0mjua4J2qna6exJ_fogCmvqcIpyusmLVIvOrAVMBmyL_VgdWm18_YJNlf2t3djN-w4BLkIuTs5YvrY-vk6-7sOO0873zviPAf8NX5N_xM?accountName=Frymerino&characterName=Frymer_da_Elementalist

My Amulett is crap, but i dont know what is a nice amulett i dont need resis, im capped ?!

Maybe anythink what i can do change into what ?

Hey, Cool to hear you are doing good in HC. I have used Ball Lightnning on character that used this build in the past and it is my highest character so far (lvl 91). I would upgrade chest to get something with better Energy shield.

"
wormicek wrote:
Spoiler
ESC playing this variant with vaal pact/ghost reaver + shock nova, clear speed in rip maps is great(even t14), it obviously struggles with bosses - for those i swap to ball lightning and arctic armor for blasphemy temp chains + u can add orb of storms in your main skill link and run around like a pussy while it slowly drains whatever u cast it on

I wonder if anyone thought up a pure ES variant coz that could be potentially amazing

U can check my gear and passives in my profile, I warn u its experimental though

HI, I was thinking about trying CI but im going to wait till gear in Essence league will be cheaper. I have never played CI before. Im also using shock nova at the moment in essence. YOu charcter tab is privet and I can't check it :(

"
Spoiler
I've got a question regarding your leveling tree, would it be better after your 1st/2nd route to spec into your element of choice first? for example i'm using the ice nova version of your build, after finishing the 2nd route how about going up to put the 10 points towards increased cold damage, and then to continue with the normal route.

I've added a link that shows what i'm explaining, i have skipped some life nodes/jewel on the left of the tree (i'm tanky enough as it is).

http://exilecraft.org/#AAAAAwMAAuMEBwSzB6UI9BBYEQ8RLRZvF1QabB/HIoEkqiTYK3gsnC2LNuk7DTwFPV8+l0WdSbJMLUyzUlNTUlXGVkhWSl8qakNtGXyDghCCm4PbhW2OPJeVl/SaO5rgna6eoZ/fogCnCK+bwFTAZtAf1AfVgdWm2CTcjd+w42rkIuvk6+7tPO987+s=

This way you're adding 71% cold damage, i have skipped some life nodes, to not go sideways on your build too much.

I'm loving your build so far btw, it's really solid, it's just something i'm wondering as there isn't really a tree posted for Cold Damage, just a general build for any of the 3 elements.

Hi. Going to cold/fire/lighting circle take 1,2 or 3 int nodes. There is a lot other damage nodes around already. IDK if skipping life will not make maps harder, damage on build is already good in my opinion. But GL with your variant, I hope it will be success.
Last edited by kamil1210 on Sep 10, 2016, 1:57:11 PM
How is Vortex holding up? I really liked that skill in 2.3. Is is still fun use with the Elemental Conflux change?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info