New Support Gem Reveal - Blasphemy

"
CoreOnCrack wrote:
Nice you make new skills and content, but could you plz make a working trade system you kinda forgot!

There are no real way to trade within the game!

you dont like AH but accept that ppl use a out of game AH ??? WTF grow some spine and make a trade system allready!!

I noticed no supporter tags under your name.

Do the math.
Add it now add id now add it nooowww!
yo
"
Hemmingfish wrote:
Blasphemy enfeeble will be a direct upgrade from arctic armour for the four people that still use it.

Except this this will actually be really useful. I imagine that most harcore Melee characters are going to use this linked to enfeeble.

Considering most hardcore melee also use fortify they would now get 50% reduced damage from all direct damage sources. Pretty Sick IMO

Also I think this pretty much means that AA is dead, well even more so than before.

The core gem here is curse, blasphemy support gem makes it into aura, Will it work with reduced mana support gem or enlighten?
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke
Last edited by Toshis8 on Nov 9, 2015, 7:23:48 AM
And in this case ?

"
monosama wrote:
autocurse everything on screen for 25% mana?
seems pretty powerful for ranged offense, with the radius shown in the video.
i would've expected a % reduced radius or something, to make it only viable for melee. but i suppose no aura effect buffs not applying is the downside GGG chose.

either way, very interesting new support.
looking forward to the next release

EDIT:
respec coming with this release? :)

I would assume that the build they are using has a lot of Area nodes and that the gem is supported by Increased AoE
"
Tyoll wrote:
"
Hemmingfish wrote:
Blasphemy enfeeble will be a direct upgrade from arctic armour for the four people that still use it.

Except this this will actually be really useful. I imagine that most harcore Melee characters are going to use this linked to enfeeble.

Considering most hardcore melee also use fortify they would now get 50% reduced damage from all direct damage sources. Pretty Sick IMO

Also I think this pretty much means that AA is dead, well even more so than before.

It is better than arctic armor, with few exception. You curse only nearby enemies, enemies shooting at range wont be affected. Also what about maps: enemies cannot be cursed?
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke
This looks insane!
IGN: @Perfectly_Balanced | Timezone: CET/CEST

Every mirror item is #1 on Standard
Holy continuous cursing Batman!

Wolf
I'll take "Swords" for two hundred Alex.
-Faux Sean Connery
I thought it would be 50% mana reservation and it's only 25. It's really overpowered for 25% i think.

Also:

Which aura will prevail to the other in case of 2 player have one different aura?

If i invest in curse node will my aura prevail on the one of another player who didn't do so?

If another player who haven't invested in curse node run one of those and that me who have invested or use an item that allow me to use a second curse, would that permit me to cast a second curse/aura which would be effective or which one would be actually in effect?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info