New Support Gem Reveal - Blasphemy

"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
"
bioa wrote:
Hype!

Does override meant that if a curse cost 50 mana to self-cast, it will be reserved for 50 * 1.25 = 62.5 mana?
This is what im curious about too. We can clearly see in the video that it isnt reserving a flat 25% per curse, soo thats out of the window. It seems to be doing the formula you listed.

"
This support gem overrides the mana cost of your skill, replacing it with a 25% mana reservation.

it is a flat 25% reservation, regardless of mana cost.
Maybe it was supported by enlighten, hence not 25% in the video...

what I'm more interested in is: what does level do at this gem? increased area of effect? reduced mana reservation?
autocurse everything on screen for 25% mana?
seems pretty powerful for ranged offense, with the radius shown in the video.
i would've expected a % reduced radius or something, to make it only viable for melee. but i suppose no aura effect buffs not applying is the downside GGG chose.

either way, very interesting new support.
looking forward to the next release

EDIT:
respec coming with this release? :)
Last edited by monosama on Nov 9, 2015, 5:33:36 AM
would be interesting, if you rework auras in generely
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
DeadManWalkin wrote:
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
"
bioa wrote:
Hype!

Does override meant that if a curse cost 50 mana to self-cast, it will be reserved for 50 * 1.25 = 62.5 mana?
This is what im curious about too. We can clearly see in the video that it isnt reserving a flat 25% per curse, soo thats out of the window. It seems to be doing the formula you listed.

"
This support gem overrides the mana cost of your skill, replacing it with a 25% mana reservation.

it is a flat 25% reservation, regardless of mana cost.
Maybe it was supported by enlighten, hence not 25% in the video...

what I'm more interested in is: what does level do at this gem? increased area of effect? reduced mana reservation?
Yeah that threw me off, didnt see it.

in the video it looks like its only reserving 15-20% per curse with 1-4th of the mana still being unreserved even with clarity. Theyve gotta be using enlighten with some reduced mana reserve nodes for sure. Note clarity isnt on enlighten either, assuming its a high level one too. Maybe some rebalancing with clarity, could explain why they started the video after the first curse was casted instead of showing the current clarity reserve before the cast.

Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Last edited by Tin_Foil_Hat on Nov 9, 2015, 5:33:37 AM
Poison arrow (Retard face smile)
I like it! Nice GGG! :D
Ok my dream of making a curse char is looking very real now, Keep up the epicness GGG
Cool! 25% mana reserved is pretty steap though...
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
Blasphemy + generosity?
"
ihasmario wrote:
Blasphemy + generosity?

Will almost certainly not interact in any way at all. They've already said Blasphemy curses won't have aura effect passives apply to them and since there is only 40% increased curse effect on the passive tree it is basically guaranteed they won't be letting Generosity grant its 20-39% increased effect on aura curses.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info