[Fast, Cheap, Easy] Insane ComK - for 2.1 Atziri Viable

what do you think of this variant?
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgEAxthYY4zPPfz2SF8_7w4UIFW1wQSCB_JB0iGezdl8FHF25zhTIq-GYDpSDjz4689-dqzqGK2NfNn3MpBVGjhZ86yqcqlj_XrmcYVyD0bXsULauTKJOtgnL3flV-LtIIKb73yf35o7wGY8BaIABLPwH2jyU1JFnZrg6-4y0UVHXwRYd5ErA3WdrqcIHwI2xdgkTLMEBz1fUlOXlZf0_lQNzStQHM6vp8T2CfbUfAYOJ-0ppXTxIWBAoF4T705hUgUteu907RiRvJ_8SxRNVcaD2-xVKo1JGzbY8WysmDpY

if i skip BM i can use IR for huge armour buff with grace + daresso and atziri boots. is it worth it? i play in hc
"
Davidus wrote:

I haven't gone for armour/evasion gear (gone pure armour), so I haven't picked IR up. However, I have gone to the area that IR is in for other reasons.

First, there is a Frenzy node there. Second, there is also a bit of life. Lastly, there are some nodes there that provide mana/life attack damage leech - very good for sustainability for an attack elementalist like us.

You wont notice these on poebuilder though - its not up-to-date. Instead, you can see them here (note I am using Flicker Strike, so no area nodes):

If you end up doing the same, and you prefer full armour but have armour/evasion gear, you might as well pick up IR too.
Last edited by Aimeryan on Jan 2, 2016, 5:46:26 PM
OP, what do you think about the Clear Mind Cobalt Jewel?
It gives you 56% increase Spell Damage while no mana is reserved.
And since we use Blood Magic, we should benefit. :)
Last edited by crashbashl on Jan 4, 2016, 3:24:43 PM
what about Bronn's Lithe would'nt that make the DPS on cyclone much higher? it's almost the same price as daresso's
"
BlackD_dk wrote:
what about Bronn's Lithe would'nt that make the DPS on cyclone much higher? it's almost the same price as daresso's

Daresso for the charges.
I know, but you also get endurance charges from warlords mark
Been running this build in talisman Hardcore and i have to say its a lot of fun.
I have seen a few different trees posted. Is the OP updated with the latest iteration for COMK Cyclone?
in the OP the following was written:

"Helmet: Devotos Devotion - 10phys dam reduc ( equals the sword) , 16ias and DEX!!! - we will need any Dex."

10% phys damage reduction does not balance the sword's drawback.

helm's affix reduces your own physical damage dealt. if it were to reduce damage taken it would say "reduced damage taken" as it is written on the sword.

please correct this, since it is quite misleading.
"How come only evil forces were released?" - "Because there are no good forces."
"So, then. You don't believe that there is a God." - "There was a god."
"Well, then. Where is he now?" - "I killed him," said Kane.
Can I follow this guide on hardcore league and from scratch and still make it work, said on topic it was cheap and uses the weapon i've always wanted to use :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info