[Fast, Cheap, Easy] Insane ComK - for 2.1 Atziri Viable

"
esna wrote:
We are using Warlords Mark for the life leech.
It is not possible for us to get elemental leech, beside Life leech gem ( wasted slot),
Atziri Belt ( but only 0,2%) or we have oros corrputed for 1% fire damage leech.

The lifeleech will give us some more survival especially vs bosses or single targets - 2%.

We also have enough Endrance charges with our Daresso - we want to have that onslaught buff - too.

Of course you can use Elemental Weakness or minus fire resistance curse. But i think we will also need some leech, since damage is not that problem with that build.

I havent tested a Build with the Duellist so far, but i tried some builds for marauder, witch and scion.

In my opinion the Templar nodes are the best for this kind of build - ( using the cheap gear)

We can use fortify with a 2nd cyclone, you only need to use it like 0,1s while whirling with your main cyclone. We wont loose time doing it, and doenst takes another casting animation.

you could take witch and use crown of eyes ^^
"
prospecial wrote:
"
esna wrote:
We are using Warlords Mark for the life leech.
It is not possible for us to get elemental leech, beside Life leech gem ( wasted slot),
Atziri Belt ( but only 0,2%) or we have oros corrputed for 1% fire damage leech.

The lifeleech will give us some more survival especially vs bosses or single targets - 2%.

We also have enough Endrance charges with our Daresso - we want to have that onslaught buff - too.

Of course you can use Elemental Weakness or minus fire resistance curse. But i think we will also need some leech, since damage is not that problem with that build.

I havent tested a Build with the Duellist so far, but i tried some builds for marauder, witch and scion.

In my opinion the Templar nodes are the best for this kind of build - ( using the cheap gear)

We can use fortify with a 2nd cyclone, you only need to use it like 0,1s while whirling with your main cyclone. We wont loose time doing it, and doenst takes another casting animation.

you could take witch and use crown of eyes ^^

crown of eyes has so many wasted attributes / and wrong base.
You cant leech with crown of eyes aswell.

We want more speed in our build:) also we will need the +60 dex of devoto.
Just reached level 67 and having fun :D
IGN: Xudimijohu (Marauder)
IGN: UnfaithfulNecromancy (Witch)
IGN: Xodobiniwi (Shadow)
Last edited by arothhaas on Nov 14, 2015, 3:32:59 PM
I just came across this, and may try it. Hows damage and mitigation in 75+ maps? Enough to stay alive? Do you still play this build?

Thanks
"
animalhouse wrote:
I just came across this, and may try it. Hows damage and mitigation in 75+ maps? Enough to stay alive? Do you still play this build?

Thanks

Hey i am not that active anymore in the 1month, i did some volcano maps on friday ( T10)

It still looks the same as in the Videos, it is a cookiecutter:)

Survival was pretty easy, but i havent had the sickest roll on my maps, mostly just a random alch on it.

Overall i feel still very tanky, thats why even Atziri is no Problem.

/e. i think i still have 1 volcano map, will update with a t10 map video soon for you

Here is the Video of T10 for you

I had some trouble with the Boss + Rogue Exile with that extra damage Map.
But Overall the trash is absolutely NO problem and the regeneration during fights with the boss is insane.

"
arothhaas wrote:
Just reached level 67 and having fun :D

Now the real fun begins! Enjoy:)
Last edited by esna on Nov 16, 2015, 2:56:25 AM
Hi again, I'm in need of your help.

I'm facing a challenge with surviving some rare mob or even boss in Dried Lake.

I have 4.7K HP and here are my gears.

Spoiler

I have to change from Herald of Ice to Arctic Armour for now for survival.

PS. I tried doing map, but I died like 3-4 times, so I end up at Dried Lake again.
Last edited by arothhaas on Nov 16, 2015, 4:36:35 AM
"
arothhaas wrote:

Spoiler

PS. I tried doing map, but I died like 3-4 times, so I end up at Dried Lake again.

Hey your gear and lifes looks pretty good.

Do you have full resistance?
Are you using an atziri flask on cooldown? - grants you elemental leech + extra damage ( price 1c )
You should also try out a granite flask , maybe roll some extra armor % on it.
The Dried Lake boss has a huge smash, if you want to face him, dont use any aura/herald or arctic armor.
You will need the full hp and nothing reserveD ( i am not using any aura anymore)
You can only try to dodge the boss smash and keep fortify on cooldown.

What is your level btw? I started maps with ~77 and did t4~80.
Levels are still really important.
"
esna wrote:
"
arothhaas wrote:

Spoiler

Hey your gear and lifes looks pretty good.

Do you have full resistance?
Are you using an atziri flask on cooldown? - grants you elemental leech + extra damage ( price 1c )
You should also try out a granite flask , maybe roll some extra armor % on it.
The Dried Lake boss has a huge smash, if you want to face him, dont use any aura/herald or arctic armor.
You will need the full hp and nothing reserveD ( i am not using any aura anymore)
You can only try to dodge the boss smash and keep fortify on cooldown.

What is your level btw? I started maps with ~77 and did t4~80.
Levels are still really important.

Thanks for the reply. I'm currently 81, max resistance and here are the flasks I'm running with;

Spoiler

Since I have 4 links on my gear, I'm currently focusing Radius of area skills. Maybe I should switch to focusing on HP? Also, 1 question, for this build which is better 8% increased Armor and 4% Maximum Life or 5% Maximum Life. Do you think 8% will make any difference for this build?

PS. I will re-roll my Granite for better mod.
Last edited by arothhaas on Nov 16, 2015, 6:16:58 AM
Well you allready hit 4,7k this is more than enough for 81 i guess.

I stick with pure hp at the end , so the 5%.

You should not forget to skill primary in damage, your goal is it to kill them as fast as possible.

Area nodes are good for the clear speed and fire nodes aswell.

Maybe you can try a tabula with lifeleech for some more survival.

We rely with ComK on fast killing. Makes it a lot easier and gives us some survival aswell, when nothing is left to kill us.

Maybe you hsould take some damage nodes instead of more life. I never had that problem of mapping problem. with worse gear ( but i had 5l)
Last edited by esna on Nov 16, 2015, 6:29:05 AM
i have to take the chance here to congratulate my guild mate esna. prior to every new temporary league he pesters me with build ideas. he is really determined to invent something rare. i often cringe at his crazy ideas and almost lost interest in his strange concepts. I am happy and surprised at the same amount he made this build. even for a zealous melee hater like me this build closes the gap to my aversion to it. i may try it after im out of ideas myself.

this build really deserves a lot of attention.

i hate you redditors, you know who you are

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info