100, why not?... My slow and lonely way to the finish.

DAY 22:

A complete failure for reasons beyond my control...

I don't know how it happened, but the issue was that a traffic accident happened near my home. A pole and all cables on the floor. The internet service was restored only a few moments ago. A lost day...

:(

Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
DAY 23:

Spoiler

No maps...

This will continue in another post because I just level up, and I need to make a separation :)

Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
Last edited by Actkqk on Nov 26, 2015, 6:20:55 PM
"
Actkqk wrote:
DAY 22:

A lost day... :(

Don't feel bad, there will be many more days until you finally reach level 100. :)
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Finally I'm level 94. Took longer than expected due to change build and some silly deaths... Anyway, here are the statistics on the level:

- Used maps (officially, unofficially are a little more because for 2 days was not registered when making the switch from build): 243

- Days to level up from 93 to 94: 22 and a half

- Maps and amount according to their TIER;

TIER 1 : 6
TIER 2 : 28
TIER 3 : 7
TIER 4 : 10
TIER 5 : 33
TIER 6 : 33
TIER 7 : 37
TIER 8 : 41
TIER 9 : 23
TIER 10 : 10
TIER 11 : 6
TIER 12 : 8
TIER 13 : 1
TIER 14 : 0
TIER 15 : 0

- Amount of maps found in other maps and classification according to TIER;

TIER 1 : 52
TIER 2 : 87
TIER 3 : 87
TIER 4 : 78
TIER 5 : 68
TIER 6 : 65
TIER 7 : 49
TIER 8 : 45
TIER 9 : 40
TIER 10 : 20
TIER 11 : 7
TIER 12 : 3
TIER 13 : 2
TIER 14 : 0
TIER 15 : 0

- Funny data: Cartographer's Strongbox found --> 1 Untainted Paradise --> 1

These same data will be placed in the opening post for easy location for anyone seeking information.

Now from 94 to 95...

DAY 1:

Spoiler

No maps.

Note: If anyone is wondering on profits by running three Mao Kun...

DAY 2:

Spoiler

No maps...

+ 3 Sacrifice fragments + Ambush

No maps :(

No maps...

Lvl 94 --> 9%

Last edited by Actkqk on Nov 28, 2015, 1:39:46 AM
DAY 3:

Spoiler

No maps.

Last edited by Actkqk on Nov 29, 2015, 5:32:33 PM
Day 3 comments:

You know the joke about Superman and Wonder Woman?
Anyway, I will tell you...
Superman flew quietly and look on that on a rooftop Wonder Woman. She lying in an armchair and completely naked... and in a very compromising position. Superman is not stupid and in about half a second he knew what to do... He flew at the speed of light, took off his pants at the speed of light, and he did that only men can do, at the speed of light. Then he left, at the speed of light... Wonder Woman just felt a strong blow and a large gust of wind.

- What the hell was that? - she asked...
- I don't know what happened but my ass hurts like hell - says the Invisible Man.

That happened to me today, and I was the invisible man :(
Superman was replaced by a huge and ugly furry spider... Jungle Valley with Vulnerability and boss with extra damage and more critical. Bad idea. Everything was fine until suddenly he kills me with two very rapid bumps. He was lucky and I don't. With the blood still boiling I go back and kill him easily. The bastard did not even dropped something decent...

I must learn to be more careful with my little asshole. Is not fun become the invisible man XD

Level 94 and 4%
At level 94 it really is not funny to loose 10% xp. :/

German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
DAY 4:

Spoiler

No maps...

Lvl 94 --> 2%

Last edited by Actkqk on Nov 30, 2015, 12:32:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info