Upcoming Race Season Information

Looking forward to the new race season, bring on the changes!
The only way GGG could get me interested in racing is if I could get all the race rewards by only having to do one race a day and getting mid level points from it.

Yeah, not a fan of competitive gaming at all.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Last edited by Chameleon on Oct 27, 2015, 1:24:49 AM
Will we be seeing a different demigod item?
Wait, won't this be the end of the first week of the 5week league??? Why not wait until the 5 week dies down a little? I'm really excited about Darkshrine and want to sink atleast 2 weeks into it attempting to get to level 100 and being one of the first, this will make it really hard to do both... :(
@Zizaran ingame
This all sounds great!

I missed BLAMT a lot in the last few seasons, but you guys make up for it good with a 24 hour race!
Great changes, this will make me race again for sure.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Awesome updates thanks!

For a semi casual player unable to commit to event / race times... the asynchronous strategy has to be an option for at least some type of racing. It has the added benefit of allowing people to practice races.
Sounds like another wonderful idea. Thanks again GGG. Keep up the great work.
Races sounds a lot more interesting to play on their own! This is a good change in direction for races.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"

Dead characters are fully eligible for prize points in this and future race seasons. This means you can push ahead without having to worry about losing your standing if you die.

Well I don't think I like this part!

Single race:
A lot of times you push really hard for top spots. Players that you chase can see that on ladder and because of you pushing they are also forced to push hard to save their spot and everyone knows that when you are under pressure you do mistakes. I think pressure is a big part of racing in general and specially when pushing for top spots.

Season:
Try to beat top 10 racers now haha. Good luck with that haha. Now we even lost that tiny advantage when they did a rare mistake and died in a race. This new system will only secure top 10 players (we all know who they are) that they will FOREVER keep their top 10 spot.

I can understand why you did this and yes it will attract more players to races but the word "racing" completely lost its meaning. For me now this is "lets hoard crappy race art uniques".

I'm really sad about this scoring part =(
IGN: SimmonTV
www.twitch.tv/simmontv

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info