[2.3] Explosive Arrow Build - Uber viable - 100 hc/sc proof - Scion, Witch, Duelist, Mara versions

Maurader Cheiftan vs Berserker for me. very hard choice....

would 30% increased fire damage, 10% fire pen and 35% increased damage vs burning enemies be more of a damage increase than 40% more damage from aspect of carnage?
Last edited by DumpsterDiver on Jun 2, 2016, 4:58:07 PM
"
DumpsterDiver wrote:

would 30% increased fire damage, 10% fire pen and 35% increased damage vs burning enemies be more of a damage increase than 40% more damage from aspect of carnage?

Do not go chieftain, the ascend called Hinekora, Death's Fury has Gain 20% of Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage if you've Killed Recently,

it will make your elemental equilibrium make monsters resistant to fire.
"
korppi1 wrote:
"
DumpsterDiver wrote:

Do not go chieftain, the ascend called Hinekora, Death's Fury has Gain 20% of Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage if you've Killed Recently,

it will make your elemental equilibrium make monsters resistant to fire.
oh lol, i forgot to consider the no added fire damage rule :c

I have an unrelated question btw, with such low dex and accuracy rating wont this build just miss constantly? i am a complete noob with EA so i guess im missing something
Last edited by DumpsterDiver on Jun 2, 2016, 5:35:28 PM
Accuracy is a strange thing with EA. For bosses, a high level of accuracy is definitely helpful, but not as much for general clearing. When you miss with EA, the projectile continues traveling until another mob or a wall. EA can't 'miss' against a wall. Even against bosses, Frost Wall ensures that accuracy is never that big of a deal.

Devoto's Devotion is a great option if you need to fill in Dex requirements.

Reflect being a thing, Champion and Elementalist definitely stand out as great options. It is even an option to take out GMP as an Elementalist and rely on prolif. I don't know how well it will work, but definitely something to test.

Leveling is pretty open. Generally you don't want to switch to EA until you're ~38 (for Inc. AoE and Blood Magic). An example for Maurauder would be Fire Trap, Flame Totem, and then Firestorm until you get through Inc. AoE.
Last edited by Myrales on Jun 2, 2016, 6:21:26 PM
I'm most likely going to roll a scion then go for berzerk and raider. Pretty standard in 2.2 for sion

You guys still think this is perfectly viable?
"
JodsLife wrote:
I'm most likely going to roll a scion then go for berzerk and raider. Pretty standard in 2.2 for sion

It seems there is no decent life leech down those paths, berserk is now life leech if you have killed recently.. so no good for bosses. i suppose you might be able to sustain hard boss fights with regen and flasks alone, so maybe. you might wanna take a look at the new berserk maurader ascendency
"
DumpsterDiver wrote:
"
JodsLife wrote:

It seems there is no decent life leech down those paths, berserk is now life leech if you have killed recently.. so no good for bosses. i suppose you might be able to sustain hard boss fights with regen and flasks alone, so maybe. you might wanna take a look at the new berserk maurader ascendency

woow i didnt read that carefully enough, thanks for that

ya i guess marauder would be better for the leech. too bad ranger couldn't work..i would think Ele equilibrium and ele overload are vital so ranger isnt possible

edit: on second thought, wouldn't jus using life leech fix the probelm, could still go sion and just choose different node then berzerker, such as slayer..which looks crazy af too...2x golem and 40% more fire dmg just for using fire golem??
Last edited by JodsLife on Jun 2, 2016, 9:16:17 PM
If i want to go berserker without vaal pact, should i still take Cloaked in Savagery,

or take Rite of Ruin instead?
Hows the build going for you chaps? anyone gone maurader berserker?
playing this as beserker atm. damage is good, survivability is not so great, but thats because im only lvl 77 and i dondt have anything good. 5,5k life, 500 life reg. still missing merciless and endgame lab. t5 maps are no problem, havent got anything higher then that.

i try to get a kaoms and blood dance, but i have only found like 5 chaos and nothing to trade, so im really low on currencys. after i got that stuff, everything should be better

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info