[2.3] Explosive Arrow Build - Uber viable - 100 hc/sc proof - Scion, Witch, Duelist, Mara versions

with the new permanent 1% mana leech from Pain Reaver (Berserker ascendancy) - would it be possible to drop Blood Magic and Mortal Conviction from the tree?

and if yes - what would be the best aura?
Haste?
6l EA is something like 170 mana.
how do you imagine sustaining that?
No rest for the wicked
"
mezmery wrote:
6l EA is something like 170 mana.
how do you imagine sustaining that?

so its a no? ^^
just not worth.
i like auras so i gonna use worm for whatever i need.
haste, determination and vitality are obvious optios. so does purity of whatever for atziri
No rest for the wicked
Last edited by mezmery on May 30, 2016, 8:25:57 AM
"
Denzo626262 wrote:
"
Bernkastel wrote:
Slayer looks like a strong choice for 2.3 right? Any opinion on Slayer vs Berserker damage wise?

Imo overall Slayer is better. The Onslaught just makes it retarded.

Where is slayer actually picking up leech during single target though? That also puts us starting in the duelist tree? Just skimming, it seems like chief or ber is a better choice?
IGN: dwreckedarc
Maybe someone can give me an answer:

Tried this built now, and yes it is really budget, and clear speed is insane for that. BUT how to handle bosses?? It just takes ages to kill a boss with EA, also is conc is switched for increased area.

gem setup: EA + Conc + FirePen + Greater Multiple + Slower Projectiles + Less Duration

Dont know if i m doing sth wrong, but maybe some1 can help ;)
Last edited by ILIAS on May 31, 2016, 6:28:59 PM
Mana based EA doesn't actually seem that bad if you do a Witch start, pick up mana nodes, and run Clarity + Mana leech boot enchant. Soul Strike in place of Rearguard. The absolutely huge amount of damage 2.3 Elementalist will give you also allows you to get 10k+ ES easily, more with good rares. Lot of 'free' ele resist too.

www.poeurl.com/EsK starter tree. lots of options to move out from here - can easily grab more mana, less mana reserved, conduit + charges on kill, more ES, Alchemist node etc.

4 defense flasks + 1 wild card slot. Probably quicksilver or maybe a sorrow of the divine.
Would be interested what IamPeyter says what is better choice: slayer or bers?

Or eventually chieftain?
Last edited by ILIAS on Jun 1, 2016, 6:54:33 AM
Imo Berserker or Elementalist.

Also the AoE from slayer is very sexy :D
This build looks great; uber is my goal for prophecy so I'm planning to run this build probably going berserker. Anyone have thoughts about leveling from the marauder start? What skills for leveling? Also I notice OP dropped res technique on his builds to take elemental overload. Does this create accuracy problems? Or is it not a problem given the volume of arrows quill rain can put out?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info