[2.3] Explosive Arrow Build - Uber viable - 100 hc/sc proof - Scion, Witch, Duelist, Mara versions

Hi,

I hope someone can help me out, if this is a nice setup for defense and the gems:
Endu Cry – Blink Arrow – Molten Shell (Level 18) – cast when damage taken (level 14) -> I think this should work.
Frenzy – GMP – Curse on Hit - Flammability
Cwdt – increased duration – immortal call – Golem -> all max level.

I have played now with this setup:
Blink Arrow – Golem – Cast when damage Taken – Molten Shell
Blood Rage – Increased Duration – Frostwall – Endu Cry
Frenzy – GMP – Curse on Hit – Flammability

I think Blood Rage isn’t necessary because of Frenzy, but that + Attack Speed is really nice and Im a lazy person, so I don’t have to use Frenzy to curse so often…..
The plan for this is to trigger Molten Shell before immortal call. Im playing Chieftain so this is like the old setup with Endu Cry – Cast when damage taken.
I have to test all this stuff, but I have near 100% all Endurance charges, and Im at the moment playing with 5L Quill Rain without chance to ignite and without 20% quality EA.
Last edited by Masshypnosis1 on Mar 14, 2016, 10:34:45 AM
One small question, how do the fuses from EA work exactly? Do they all blow up at the same time? or are their explosion times staggered, even if by milliseconds. I'm asking this because of EE interaction.

Also is EE really that good even if the explosions are not staggered? If there's a big pack of mobs and the actual arrows only hit the front row, only they have the -50% from the EE and anything in the back gets a bonus resistance to the EA explosion by simply only taking fire damage.

Does that even make EE worth getting in the long run?
Last edited by Curtsie on Mar 14, 2016, 11:02:15 AM
I am trying to kill atziri with 8.1k hp(%75resist) but i cant kill him because he oneshots me when he is in 4 clone mode or that fire bubble thing hit me.Any suggestion what to do kill him?

Spoiler
Last edited by Marshy61 on Mar 14, 2016, 12:38:12 PM
"
Curtsie wrote:
One small question, how do the fuses from EA work exactly? Do they all blow up at the same time? or are their explosion times staggered, even if by milliseconds. I'm asking this because of EE interaction.

Also is EE really that good even if the explosions are not staggered? If there's a big pack of mobs and the actual arrows only hit the front row, only they have the -50% from the EE and anything in the back gets a bonus resistance to the EA explosion by simply only taking fire damage.

Does that even make EE worth getting in the long run?
This is why you use Rain of Arrows aswell, this triggers EE as you have (or should have) +cold damage or +ligtning damage added to your attack from your gloves/jewelry.
Hi just a quick question I didn't see something regarding enchanting, which enchant is best/ good for us using this build from labyrinth?
Last edited by Yuzanaki on Mar 14, 2016, 1:49:27 PM
the passive tree from the op is outdated since today
"
Yuzanaki wrote:
Hi just a quick question I didn't see something regarding enchanting, which enchant is best/ good for us using this build from labyrinth?
Check page 60, panisch made a nice post about enchants and other stuff.
Oh thanks, I read quite a few pages in from 1 throughout but didn't check 60 lol, thanks again.
update pls tree
Frenzy + GMP for the CoH link is not a very good solution, because youd miss about 80% of monsters of large packs (not reaching beyond the frontline).
Remind yourself you also want to apply EE, not only Flammability.
RoA is perfect for this purpose, it uses only 1 gem slot and covers a pretty big area once leveled up.

If you really have issues sustaining frenzy charges with only Raider Ascendant: Use blood dance or blood rage, or shoot frenzy once per pack. With our attack speed that's no problem.

Another thing for leveling:
RoA + Life gain on Hit. When you dont have or need CoH + Flammability yet, simply use this 2L, while you wait for your fuse charges to explode. It improves survivability alot. LgoH is avaible fairly early.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info