[3.0]PewPewPews Official Cheap Firestorm Build - Perfect for Newcomers/SSF

Hello! Awesome build! Can u plz share your offensive and defensive insets? Or just say how much damage i must have on lvl 70, 80 etc?
Hey,

what is the highest map tier available that can be reliably cleared? I am thinking about playing in the new league and I don't have much time so I would like to stick to one character
@Chuzhak: I already spoke to you in PM, but I'm back home again, and can post the screens as well. That is without pendulum and without Elemental Overload.

#bestjin: I've run a few T15 maps, all deathless. I haven't had the oppertunity to really try the guardians(Tried minotaur once, with chilled ground, temp chains, vuln, and boss speed. Well, didn't end well. After that, I never really bothered with the Guardians. Build might still be able to handle them, but eh). But everything up to T15 is very possible.

Here's the list of maps I've done on my firestormer. I started a big rerolling spree after I hit 90 on my firestormer, and never really finished the last few maps.

Also, updated the first post with extra info, like gem locations etc. Once we get the patchnotes, I'll finish updating the guide for 2.5 :)
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
Yet again, the patchnotes are kind to us.

"
Totems and all other minions now have 40% elemental resistance and 20% chaos resistance. This also includes minions that didn't have resistances previously, like wolves.

This makes the Scourge even more relevant for the build. But it also makes our zombies quite more tanky; They gain an extra 5% elemental resistances, and a 20% extra chaos resistance total.

"
Flame Golem's damage has been increased by 200%.

Unsure if this is going to matter, but still a buff. I guess?

"
Melee Skeletons from the Summon Skeletons skill now deal 25% more damage. Summon Skeletons and Vaal Summon Skeletons skills now have a cast time of 0.8 seconds, down from 1 second.

Our skelly totem will become even stronger now - mostly due to the increased cast time: more skellys, and as a bonus, they hit harder! And don't forget about the minion resistance buff, they also count for our bone shield ;)

It's nothing major, but a welcome buff. Perhaps this means we can reliably use raise zombie on an even lower level!

And well, with this announcement, this guide is fully updated for the coming 2.5 release :)
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
Just wanted to thanks you for this build, I'm definitely going to make (again) my first char in the new league with this build.
Well written guide, props ! My first character in almost every league is a firestorm character. I personally like staves, buying the 5 link staff cards that drop in what used to be tropical island, now another t1 map that I can't remember, but they're pretty cheap and guarantees an early 5l which you can then craft +2 fire gems. Later, I upgrade to Pledge of Hands, one of my favorite uniques in the game, giving me a 7l eventually.

I might try your variant w zombies this time, normally I just go to every life node and get 246% life with jewels (I play hc).

Staves also give the potential option for leap slam fortify for even more durability, it's not bad with a 20/20 faster attacks later on.
IGN- Vyvanne | Voxxvi (Tempest League)
Vyvanne's Odds and Bods Boutique - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1311497
This build brought me to Level 60 HC before it ended without any problems.

Now on to Breach SC. Thanks for the guide mate!
"
@Chuzhak: I already spoke to you in PM, but I'm back home again, and can post the screens as well. That is without pendulum and without Elemental Overload.

#bestjin: I've run a few T15 maps, all deathless. I haven't had the oppertunity to really try the guardians(Tried minotaur once, with chilled ground, temp chains, vuln, and boss speed. Well, didn't end well. After that, I never really bothered with the Guardians. Build might still be able to handle them, but eh). But everything up to T15 is very possible.

Here's the list of maps I've done on my firestormer. I started a big rerolling spree after I hit 90 on my firestormer, and never really finished the last few maps.

Also, updated the first post with extra info, like gem locations etc. Once we get the patchnotes, I'll finish updating the guide for 2.5 :)

That's great! And one last question, how is the clearspeed in red maps?
Last edited by bestjin on Dec 1, 2016, 2:47:38 AM
"
Yet again, the patchnotes are kind to us.

"
Totems and all other minions now have 40% elemental resistance and 20% chaos resistance. This also includes minions that didn't have resistances previously, like wolves.

This makes the Scourge even more relevant for the build. But it also makes our zombies quite more tanky; They gain an extra 5% elemental resistances, and a 20% extra chaos resistance total.

"
Flame Golem's damage has been increased by 200%.

Unsure if this is going to matter, but still a buff. I guess?

"
Melee Skeletons from the Summon Skeletons skill now deal 25% more damage. Summon Skeletons and Vaal Summon Skeletons skills now have a cast time of 0.8 seconds, down from 1 second.

Our skelly totem will become even stronger now - mostly due to the increased cast time: more skellys, and as a bonus, they hit harder! And don't forget about the minion resistance buff, they also count for our bone shield ;)

It's nothing major, but a welcome buff. Perhaps this means we can reliably use raise zombie on an even lower level!

And well, with this announcement, this guide is fully updated for the coming 2.5 release :)

Are there any changes to the skill tree/skills in the 2.5 update?
Last edited by leetgamer on Dec 1, 2016, 5:05:32 AM
Very nice guide !

Is there a CI version of this build? Does CI make sense at all? ( fell in love with ci)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info