[3.0]PewPewPews Official Cheap Firestorm Build - Perfect for Newcomers/SSF

hey guys i am a newbie to the game and i play essens league as this build i am 65 on merceles act 3 scepther of god 1 floor from the boss but i kep on die and i try to find some nice gear but all is so expansiv and i cant efford it

any onw can give me some tip or tell me how can i get me a nice set that help me keep moving?

i dont know how to upload a photo of my curent gear if you have a guide pliz tell me :)
How is this for a chest armor?

Rarity: Unique
Geofri's Sanctuary
Elegant Ringmail
--------
Armour: 460 (augmented)
Energy Shield: 287 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 64 (unmet)
Str: 90
Int: 105
--------
Sockets: B-B-R
--------
Item Level: 80
--------
71% increased Armour and Energy Shield
+64 to maximum Life
+74 to maximum Energy Shield
+14% to all Elemental Resistances
+1 maximum Energy Shield per 5 Strength
Zealot's Oath
--------
Faith does not make us invulnerable.
It makes us immortal.
Can you finish end game tree? Please, 14 points left :)

I like this build. Easy clear any t1-t15 maps, including bosses.
Last edited by Achilles17 on Nov 2, 2016, 12:15:42 PM
which one is better?
Elemenatal damage with weapons and elemetal damage to attacks not work with firestorm. Attack speed too not work. Watch for spell damage, add fire damage to spells, cast speed, %fire damage and %area damage.
I would use armageddon charm prophecy wand. Btw for 1-5c can buy decent wand for this build.

Check this http://poe.trade/search/amoramonikoyar
Last edited by Achilles17 on Nov 3, 2016, 1:22:29 PM
Have you ever considered stacking lots of strength and using Iron Will Support? This allows you to stack tons of strenght, boosting both health and granting tons of extra damage.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/mtawney13/characters
Herald of thunder and warlord's mark and curse on hit support doesnt seem to work very well. I'm playing in HC right now ~lvl 60 and I'm standing way far back behind my minion for herald of thunder to proc really.

Edit: I just started playing poe 1-2 week ago, so maybe I don't have the correct playstyle ?
So I started following a different guide that I realized I did not actually want to play. Your guide looks a lot better and now I am wondering if it's possible to salvage my character without having to buy a bunch of orb of regrets or rerolling. Here is my current tree at level 35. If I just start building up the nodes in your guide that I missed will I be fine or am I going to have to redo this whole mess?

im using atm and it works great
Thank you so much for this build! Ever since I respecced my witch to it the game has been so much better to play. Works like a charm and I feel safe and strong :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info