[3.0]PewPewPews Official Cheap Firestorm Build - Perfect for Newcomers/SSF

@bestjin: It's not going to break world records, but it's still very fast. In high red maps(14+)I clear white packs with one firestorm(although, when the mods are rippy, I cast a few on top of each other, so they die even faster). If you swap in Concentrated effect for Bosses, it should be great overall clearspeed :)

@leetgamer The tree stays mostly the same. I made a little update though, removing the aura nodes, and picking up Grave Intentions for the extra meat. I just think it suits newer players better to have a little more beef on their minions. But if you want to play without, it's fine too :)

@Geryones: I haven't made one. Mainly because I made this guide for beginners, so Ci wouldn't be the best idea haha. I could make a CI tree, however, I haven't tried a CI Firestorm version, and I don't know if the minions would still fit in the build(then again, maybe they could, if you'd go for a fast recharge).
I wouldn't say it wouldn't make any sense though, CI is strong at the moment and we aren't locked into any uniques, or a 2hander(Meaning, we can get a LOT of CI this way). So if you find the proper gear, get the proper tree for it, I supposed it could work out very nicely.
Now, I haven't done any CI builds in the past couple of months, so I don't think I should craft a tree for it as well haha.

But if you give it a go, let me know how it's going :)
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
@Appels_Zijn_Gezond, @Geryones: I am not good at making trees (never made one myself, except the first character ever that failed miserably), but I put up something like this together

http://poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAAN1A-4I9A18EFgRLRFQFdcXLxhqGyUc3B0UHU8dvh3ZKPoqjSqYLJwspiy_LR8y0TOHNbk22DeDOVI8BT1fQ1REq0VHSRtLrlJTVa5V1lZIVmNXyVgHWHdca18EZOdqQ2vbbRl8g30YgKSCEIIegpuCx4RIhq6HZYhAiEKPGo9Gj6aQM5DWkSuVIJf0mjuboZ2un9-mrKbrpwinK6yYuJPAVMBmwcXB88Nt1abYJNkL2VvfsOkC6rrr7uwY7FXsiu0873zxbPRx99f6gPrS

But I have no idea if something like this would effective enough (see stats). I tried to take similar nodes as whispering ice (which I am playing in standard). Any thoughts?
@Appels_Zijn_Gezond, I'll give it some thought, still not sure which build I gonna choose for tomorrow, atm yours and pizza sticks (fb-totems) are my candidates. gonna sleep over it :)

@bestjin, thx for your reply, you have "only" 169% es which seems kinda lowish. i played the tri curse whispering ice build in essence and was amazed O_o such facetank, much dmg !
but the build relies on an obese amount of int and therefore doesn't care much for direct % es.. think it is not the best seed for a tree

Edit:grammar
Last edited by Geryones on Dec 2, 2016, 3:06:30 AM
"
Geryones wrote:
@Appels_Zijn_Gezond, I'll give it some thought, still not sure which build I gonna choose for tomorrow, atm yours and pizza sticks (fb-totems) are my candidates. gonna sleep over it :)

@bestjin, thx for your reply, you have "only" 169% es which seems kinda lowish. i played the tri curse whispering ice build in essence and was amazed O_o such facetank, much dmg !
but the build relies on an obese amount of int and therefore doesn't care much for direct % es.. think it is not the best seed for a tree

Did you decide yet? I am torn between FB and this build. I was considering a summoner as well so I am more inclined to try this one
"
@bestjin: It's not going to break world records, but it's still very fast. In high red maps(14+)I clear white packs with one firestorm(although, when the mods are rippy, I cast a few on top of each other, so they die even faster). If you swap in Concentrated effect for Bosses, it should be great overall clearspeed :)

@leetgamer The tree stays mostly the same. I made a little update though, removing the aura nodes, and picking up Grave Intentions for the extra meat. I just think it suits newer players better to have a little more beef on their minions. But if you want to play without, it's fine too :)

@Geryones: I haven't made one. Mainly because I made this guide for beginners, so Ci wouldn't be the best idea haha. I could make a CI tree, however, I haven't tried a CI Firestorm version, and I don't know if the minions would still fit in the build(then again, maybe they could, if you'd go for a fast recharge).
I wouldn't say it wouldn't make any sense though, CI is strong at the moment and we aren't locked into any uniques, or a 2hander(Meaning, we can get a LOT of CI this way). So if you find the proper gear, get the proper tree for it, I supposed it could work out very nicely.
Now, I haven't done any CI builds in the past couple of months, so I don't think I should craft a tree for it as well haha.

But if you give it a go, let me know how it's going :)

so far I AM LOVING this build, IT FUCKING DESTROYS EVERYTHING! LOVE LOVE LOVEEEE ITTTT
"
bestjin wrote:
"
Geryones wrote:

Did you decide yet? I am torn between FB and this build. I was considering a summoner as well so I am more inclined to try this one

i chose mathils flameballer, and will level it as a firestorm build and later transition to ci and fireball.. this way i can play the best of both builds :)
Hi,
I just came back to PoE after quite a while and now this guide looks awesome to begin with. Which setup would u recommend to level?

Thanks in advance.
"
As for the bandits, Either kill Oak on normal or kill them all

I guess you mean "save Oak" instead of kill Oak ^^
TwitchTV: http://www.twitch.tv/akumanotsubasa
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/AkumaNoTsubasa
Please use http://pobb.in for your guides instead of pastebin!
Hi,
I'm running this build for my first league. I am not sure about the gem level for the CWDT/Immortal Call/Convocation setup.
At what level should they be?
So I'm a new player and i love the guide and build. Thanks for this. I was worried about how to build my char. but once we had the 2.5 reset this changed the game for me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info