[3.0]PewPewPews Official Cheap Firestorm Build - Perfect for Newcomers/SSF

The only thing that I want to know now is about skill tree. Do I need to reset it? because it seems like no. And last one can this build run t13+ map? I was able to do Wasteland Map without dying but I felt like this is almost the limit. I'm lvl 90 and I have 5.5k/950. and 2.5k dps on firestorm with increased aoe. 3.8k dps with concentrated effect. (without trigger buffs, with them around 7k max)
You don't :)
Nothing has changed in the tree for us. While I have been looking for a better tree, if I change anything, it'll be done with a few regrets max.

And it can. I even have a vid of me doing shrine piety. I remember little about the mapmods, except for the ele weakness - since my gear wasn't all maxed out, I wasn't capped on lightning with weakness on(think I was around 50%). So the piety fight should have been a very scary one :)

7K should be quite enough to melt through anything. In your case, you can pick up the lightning golem for the extra buff btw, and perhaps a better wand(with the new bases, it's easy to get over 100% spelldamage on your wand now, to get even more damage. Also, if you lack survivability, think about swapping out flammability for either enfeeble, or if you have enough dex temporal chains.

Also, I recently figured out that the mana and life leech after kill enchant on boots help tons as well, since we only have warlords mark for it now. I'm thinking about making it a must for the build, since playing without it made me feel unnecessarily weak during the end game.

Eh, prolly should do it now hah.

Edit: And done, take a gander and upgrade them gears :D
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
Last edited by Appels_Zijn_Gezond on Jun 11, 2016, 8:09:55 PM
How do you guys have that dps? I'm lvl 66 and i'm around 800 dps without buffs, how do you get 2.5k dps with increased AoE? O_O

On the other hand, which golems do you recommend? Flame + lightning? Flame + ice (for the crit chance)?
Last edited by Mutaracha on Jun 12, 2016, 9:29:44 AM
Mostly gemlevels. At gemlevel 18, in a 5link, my tooltip is 2.1k.

I recommend getting the lightning golem, as the lightning aura is nice, plus we get enough of crit to perfectly sustain Elemental Overload :)
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
Thank you for the answer. Yea I feel squishy. But what should I swap for the second golem? Also would be very nice if you check my gear. Btw, I have made a mistake. Not 7k but 6k with all buffs

Mutaracha, it is all about 6link and gem lvls. Before I got 6link I had 1.4-1.8k with increased aoe.
Last edited by Mark2159 on Jun 12, 2016, 6:55:49 PM
The biggest buff would be your helmet - get a +2 minion helmet and put your zombies in it. As long as they live, I feel save.
Second, the enchant on your boots - get leech on them, as dodging is all fun and nice and stuff, it's rarely spell damage that really threatens me.
Next up, you can add minion life to your gloves if I'm right! You have an open prefix. It's only 10-15%, but the longer minions live, the better really!
Lastly, if you have a few chaos to spend, spam your body armor. While it's not bad, it has room for improvement. That thing is 6L already, so a bit of investment doesn't seem like a bad idea to me!

I put the lightning golem in my CwDT setup, instead of Frost Wall. Mostly because Frost Wall was driving me nuts by continuously blocking loot I wanted to pick up. And with the innate duration it got from the tree.. (grr).

Either that, or a ring with a socket should do :)
I am a nice guy.
So here is my gear. I got lucky with a Kaoms Heart Drop that I sold for 2ex and 120c so I was able to get some decent stuff. My Rings/Ammy are the next part to update.

I need to get some dex on a ring and then I will swap my shield for this

I also just found this last night so might use this for one of my rings and lightning golem

After all that I think its just smaller upgrades. Currently running T5 maps without too much trouble Occasionally die if i'm careless or hit a really bad mob that catches me off guard.

Looking over some uniques I notice 3 potential unique rings that might work quite good.

Brinerot Mark
Mutewind Seal
Redblade Band

Each have a socket and effects that support any golem in that ring so seems ideal to put either the fire or elec golem in that ring.

Redblade with extra fire damage and str or Brinerot with increased spell damage, lightning resist and more focused damage seem like they would both work well.

Also last question - would Vaal Summon Skeletons be viable? Seems to be that it would provide a massive meatshield army for boss fights at the risk of not always being available when you need it.
Last edited by Brian9824 on Jun 13, 2016, 10:27:47 AM
Also to chime in. Currently up to 76 and running T5-6 maps atm. Haven't tried stronger but having 0 issues so far and haven't even bothered to do my 2nd lab tonight. So the build works quite well and is fun to play.

So thanks a lot.
Can someone chime in on what should I upgrade next? Like what my general direction should be?
I'm doing maps right now (got up to tier 7-8)

This is my first character and I'm wondering what should I seek next =)
Thanks in advance!
A_Z_G... I respecced out of another firestorm build because of the chaos damage nerf on CD and IM into this one of yours.

So far, very good and lots of fun. My small army of skellies and zombie meat shields work really well.

Just ran a tier 14 red with no problems. Unfortunately, I have no more reds left because of the lousy map drop situation.

Anyways, just thought that I would stop in and thank you for the build.

Currently lvl 87 on my Ele witch.

Thanks,

R.

Last edited by Rayzabladez on Jun 14, 2016, 9:40:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info