[2.6] Geoff Fraizer - Dual wield Cleave Champion --- Reziarfg (Demon)

"
socun89 wrote:
"
Spokki wrote:
Thanks for the build, enjoying it! Question; why no ice or fire golem? I'm kinda new to this game, can you explain the reasoning behind that so I can make peace not having my trusty golem with me haha.

Ice golem dont work with this in any way. Fire golem is good for leveling, tanks some damage and also gives some extra damage. But at endgame content is as useless as portal gem.

At 87 my Fire Golem dies quick. But it generates decent aggro, sometimes saving me from taking damage. This is especially true when opening boxes and summoning at Stone Circles.
im playing this build with some minor changes with tree and gem set-up. been doing good so far the problem is youll get stunned at times, but overall it is good. Can finished normal atziri less than 5 minutes and good for farming.I choose granite flask with freeze immune over rumis for map run because i died twice opening the box with freeze. This is good build for gladiator class. my dps is 105k with iaoe-hatred-HoA and 150k+ with full buffs from blood rage ,taste of hate,onslaught and 200k with concentrated effect. my attack speed is 0.9 unbuff and health is 5.6k atm.

gears:

skill tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwQAAdwEswUtCVgLYQxfEdUTTBPJFCAV7BfhGNsaOBynIWAm-CcvKCoppS5TMHcyCTWSNe867TwFPC1DMUSeR35OMlBHU6VTu1eXWfNZ_l8_YEFhIWNwZFJlTWWnZfBmVGeAaGVo8mxGbbRvO3IPcmxyqXTtdPF1Tnasd-N4DXloeu97dHzZgUGDX4TZhO-FUorwi0-QVZRvl3mbaqIApo2oB6lurKqtja5Qr2ywq7XyuR29Nr6nv9XAGsBmwQTBi8GjxILE9sauz37Tb9P82L3ZYdrB26fiYeRR6hjvDu988B_z3fcy-Os=
Last edited by HudaZki on Feb 3, 2016, 6:24:11 PM
updated for 2.2
One question, which armo use and how would the links and gems ?
@soocun89 dont know if you know already, but Outmatch and Outlast only gives frenzy charges with cleave. Do you think that is worth to take that note?
"
Vendvill wrote:
One question, which armo use and how would the links and gems ?

I don't use any armour. Bringer of rain mod (can't use chest armour)

"
@soocun89 dont know if you know already, but Outmatch and Outlast only gives frenzy charges with cleave. Do you think that is worth to take that note?

Don't understand what u try to say. I think its worth getting that node, tested alredy violent retaliation and doesn't work that well.
Last edited by socun89 on Mar 9, 2016, 7:41:07 AM
How about choosing Champion for more tankiness? What do you think?
"
JoopO wrote:
How about choosing Champion for more tankiness? What do you think?

Champion is a great option also. Chosen gladiator mostly for Versatile Combatent node. I get 51/51 base block and when i pop rumy its overcapped which makes character spell resilient.
I'll give it a try with champion and see how it goes. I will also try gladiator and decide which suits me better :) Great build btw, thx for sharing it :)
Last edited by JoopO on Mar 9, 2016, 4:49:41 PM
I'm going to try a sword crit version using this build https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQAALkdFeyK8OlGxILKkITZR369NmVNvqdgQWNwEdVXl0Mxv9XDM9rBU7taGi5TdO1EntNvBS0hYHrvdPHBixjbKaWBQdunFHU17wlYd9dbrzrt0_x0oA2NTipYdRX2_MWHdiPTBiBiee4O459noI9gbycABqOKSn2aaiP2sbNNko19G60MczB8BLGVZlFHexQDhzfUPs-Nv-dU037tP73mBbVeiyT9fXUAXsLs3ef_3v66GY60xYO97YMM8mKsCC6ly2yMnao2PetjES-1SCsKXfIqC3BSidOMNlVLYeImlRa_D6ski8M6m7UqOITFAAA=

Can you see any problems with it and how do you think the DPS will compare?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info