[2.6] Geoff Fraizer - Dual wield Cleave Champion --- Reziarfg (Demon)

"
Kenza wrote:
"
socun89 wrote:
"
Kenza wrote:
Running this build. At level 71 now. Enjoyed going back to Cleave. Would be good for new players to see the level progression on the tree. Looks like mapping which I started now is good. My sense is I will play this char / build to level 80 and then retire it. Going beyond level 80 on maps might prove to be much harder. The main reason is getting HP to 5K as a minimum, not going to spend too much time, currency and effort on it.

Made some changes on the build i'll update asap. Bleeding seems to work + 60% damage which won't feature anywhere. And gone for some more life reaching 6k

Don't get me wrong Socun - I thoroughly enjoyed this build! Thanks.

np thx for comment
Are you able to show the defenses? I really want to see how much your gear can protect against bosses like izaro.
"
Are you able to show the defenses? I really want to see how much your gear can protect against bosses like izaro.

updated
"
socun89 wrote:
"
Alexrouz wrote:
Can you also explain about why Increased Duration is low lvl (like others in your second axe) "CWDT low lvl / IC low lvl / Inc dura low lvl"
Thanks for answers

CWDT will activate with 812 damage only. If lvl 20 would be 3k+ life taken before cast.

He was asking why not 20/20 increased duration since support gems don't have the limitation for levels when linked to CWDT.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
"
Mannoth wrote:
"
socun89 wrote:
"
Alexrouz wrote:
Can you also explain about why Increased Duration is low lvl (like others in your second axe) "CWDT low lvl / IC low lvl / Inc dura low lvl"
Thanks for answers

CWDT will activate with 812 damage only. If lvl 20 would be 3k+ life taken before cast.

He was asking why not 20/20 increased duration since support gems don't have the limitation for levels when linked to CWDT.

mb then
Hi I was thinking about going champion instead of gladiator. What would I lose if I go champ instead of gladiator?
"
shin8353 wrote:
Hi I was thinking about going champion instead of gladiator. What would I lose if I go champ instead of gladiator?
100% of your block as spell block.
hi
very nice build but i have 1 qustion when i buy soul taker axe what should i foucues on
should i fouces on % increase phiscal dmg or on % attack speed ?

tyvm
"
BlacKxMagiC32 wrote:
hi
very nice build but i have 1 qustion when i buy soul taker axe what should i foucues on
should i fouces on % increase phiscal dmg or on % attack speed ?

tyvm

both are important
RE your change to the gladiator skills to bleeding: These better than the block nodes?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info