[2.6] Geoff Fraizer - Dual wield Cleave Champion --- Reziarfg (Demon)

Voidheart is really necessary? It's expensive and i don't want change my rings (one with 30% chaos res) also i need inteligence to my gems.
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
is this hc viable?

depending your goals in hc.. if you are planning doing shaper obvious no.

"
Voidheart is really necessary? It's expensive and i don't want change my rings (one with 30% chaos res) also i need inteligence to my gems.

no, its just a good add. balance of stats more important such as hit correct dex/int/str, also resis
stats are updated.

forgot to turn on auras.... still they go 200k+ when blood rage pops
I don't understand one thing on this build a lot. Why did you take the fortify nodes on your ascendancy granting permanent fortify? If you weren't using Cleave, I would understand that, but cleave has a threshold jewel giving fortify on hit. If cleave is the main skill, aren't you using it fairly often anyway?

To me, with that fortify consideration in mind, Gladiator seems like it would be much more useful as an Ascendancy here.
Last edited by Slicer9875 on Jul 6, 2017, 12:59:32 PM
"
Slicer9875 wrote:
I don't understand one thing on this build a lot. Why did you take the fortify nodes on your ascendancy granting permanent fortify? If you weren't using Cleave, I would understand that, but cleave has a threshold jewel giving fortify on hit. If cleave is the main skill, aren't you using it fairly often anyway?

To me, with that fortify consideration in mind, Gladiator seems like it would be much more useful as an Ascendancy here.

This build has been made before appearing of the "Overwhelming Odds" jewel and originally was based on Gladiator ascendancy class, and I think you are correct - this jewel will fit Gladiator perfectly, especially if equipped with Bringer of Rain - it practically makes pseudo 8-link.

Nevertheless, you want to grab those fortify nodes - even though you do not utilize "fortify duration" since the permanent fortify effect of the "Fortitude" ascendancy node, the fortify nodes provide you with "35% increased effect of Fortify" (55% reduced damage in total), "20% increased armor" and "15% increased damage" PERMANENTLY and synergies with "Unstoppable Hero" ascendancy node, making you more tanky while having a big damage output, than just using the threshold jewel. That's a nice bonus, isn't it? :)

Yes, you can benefit of using "Overwhelming Odds" jewel, thought you will not utilize "Cleave grants Fortify on Hit" bonus, the "Cleave has 3% increased Area of Effect per Nearby Enemy" and "(10-15)% increased Physical Damage" bonuses will increase you map clearing. Nevertheless, it more preferable to use a rare jewel, with increased Physical Damage, life, armor and attack speed.

Also, I hope this build will be updated for 3.0 patch :)

Last edited by Гаруспик on Jul 12, 2017, 3:40:08 AM
Hi

Someone could update the build for patch 3.0 who have deep knowledge about mechanics of the game?

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info