[2.6] Geoff Fraizer - Dual wield Cleave Champion --- Reziarfg (Demon)

"
socun89 wrote:
I'm trying this at the moment.

So, does it mean you are going to update the build soon? :)
"
"
socun89 wrote:

OP has switched from duelist to marauder for this build. Can we close this thread moderator? Thanks
"
FEELme2013 wrote:
"
"
socun89 wrote:

OP has switched from duelist to marauder for this build. Can we close this thread moderator? Thanks

build WORKS AWESOME ON DUELIST
and i said its viable on berserker day number 1

"
socun89 wrote:
"
FEELme2013 wrote:
"

build WORKS AWESOME ON DUELIST
and i said its viable on berserker day number 1

That nice to hear :)

I have asked this question, because since we do not use Bringer of Rain anymore, we lose 15% chance to block, so I thought that in this regard you could make changes to the skill tree or to the Gladiator ascendancy tree.

But if the build with new equipment and current skill tree is working fine or even better, it is just awesome! :)

I love to play as Duelist, and with this build I enjoy the game every time I launch it.
"
FEELme2013 wrote:
"
"
socun89 wrote:

Show me on the doll where the OP touched you.
"

I have asked this question, because since we do not use Bringer of Rain anymore, we lose 15% chance to block, so I thought that in this regard you could make changes to the skill tree or to the Gladiator ascendancy tree.

But if the build with new equipment and current skill tree is working fine or even better, it is just awesome! :)

I love to play as Duelist, and with this build I enjoy the game every time I launch it.

glad to hear that mate
"
socun89 wrote:
"

glad to hear that mate

Since we have extra four sockets in our equipment after dropping BoR, could you, please, show your current gems set-up you are using after switching to Belly and Devoto's?
Last edited by Гаруспик on Nov 11, 2016, 3:51:23 AM

Love the switch from BOR to 6link beast + devoto very much. Got a boost in dps, hp and movement speed (very nice) from it.

maps are viable till T15 without issue. T16 maps are doable (alone) with multiple deaths.

Tried uber atziri and had no chance at all. Money wasted on that first attempt.
Last edited by FEELme2013 on Nov 11, 2016, 10:59:19 AM
Well, 2.5 patch is on the way. So, will be there any changes to this build?
Any updates to this for 2.5? Was thinking you could go full elemental foils, Inquisitor. Anger Wrath Etc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info