[2.6] Geoff Fraizer - Dual wield Cleave Champion --- Reziarfg (Demon)

shock _chance_ doesnt matter, it only matters if you deal enough lightning damage
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625
Shock is an elemental status ailment associated with lightning that causes the affected target to take 50% increased damage from all sources.
A hit of damage that has a chance to shock is capable of inflicting shock. Critical strikes inherently have a 100% chance to shock. You can also gain chance to shock via gear or the passive skill tree. By default, only lightning damage is able to inflict shock, but certain equipment such as The Three Dragons can change which damage types are able to inflict shock. Additionally, shocking ground inflicts shock without dealing damage.

anyways, respecced a scion in darkshrine into this build because i love it so much. My gear:

soul taker was 1.5ex, the rare ex was 1ex, jewelry+belt i paid about 1-2c each, and the BOR was 8chaos i believe. plus i have 4 jewels with life/res to be capped. So total budget is about 3ex for a build that now can do any content except uber... thx alot !! DPS is 50k right now townbuffed but im only having nonquality lvl3 gems lel...

speaking of uber, have you tried it?
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625
Haven't tried yet but on mind.
@BadFuz
Yo dude, what about cyclone? i dont really like cleave... i came back after 1 year and got this eq:

I think cyclone should be much better with dps, whats ur opinion? Since ur passive skill is very good for cyclone too.

Regards
Last edited by Sebash6 on Dec 5, 2015, 8:24:01 AM
y im using cyclone with almost the same tree and feels way better than cleave, may because of the stun , anyway nice build, i ll be using it in talisman
"
Sebash6 wrote:
Yo dude, what about cyclone? i dont really like cleave... i came back after 1 year and got this eq:

I think cyclone should be much better with dps, whats ur opinion? Since ur passive skill is very good for cyclone too.

Regards

I tried change cyclone for cleave and didn't work for me.
Hello, does this build work great in hardcore?
"
Santow wrote:
Hello, does this build work great in hardcore?

The_Witch_Hunter has played it on hardcore and works well i think he was 82+.

Personally i haven't played HC in ages.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uL8ng37xQM

btw i have upgraded items also modified passive
Last edited by socun89 on Dec 17, 2015, 5:23:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info