[2.6] Geoff Fraizer - Dual wield Cleave Champion --- Reziarfg (Demon)

Do it then.
OP met me in game and showed me what true power was, LOL

I have to say that this build is nasty and Cleave deserves credit. I personally tried the build and it rocks! Once I learned how to better direct cleave by holding the key down and simply moving my curser around (without clicking anything) I was getting much better real, in-game DPS with the skill.

Thank you for enlightening me, Geoff.

I'd also like to personally thank you for hooking up a noob with some sweet gear! You are very generous and a boon to the community.

EDIT: You're also one badass Duelist! xD

EDIT2: Another interesting point about Cleave from the wiki is that weapon range does not matter. This is great for one-handed axes which share the lowest range of any weapon in the game.
Strictly SSF HC legit dual-wield Duelist.
Women swoon at the sight of him
Men tremble at the thought of him
And few that face him in battle live to tell the tale.
Last edited by The_Witch_Hunter on Nov 10, 2015, 5:03:28 PM
Ty bud.
Didnt know that, concerning to range of axes.
Last edited by socun89 on Nov 10, 2015, 6:02:26 PM
sick build ! even with non-legacy gear, and a random lvl80 duelist i had laying around in standard, i am reaching 60kdps already and can tank residence dominus ! wow !

a few notes :
Your tree is kind of weird imo, its not enough life and some nodes are discussable. i have come up with a slightly different tree here :
Spoiler

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgQAAdwEswUtCVgLYRHVFCAV7CFgKCoshS5TMgk1kjXvOu08BTwtPfxDMUd-UEdXl1hjWhpfP2BBY3BlTWeAaPJsRm20bztybHTtdqx343gNeWh82YFBg1-E2YVSi0-Mz5d5m2qf36IAqAepbq2Nr2y18rkdvTa-p8AawGbBBMGLwzPGrsqQz37Tb9P82L3ZYdrB26fkUeoY7w7vfPAf9kj3MnrvaGXz3fjrggfZfBRx8kFlp3t0rlBhIYTvWf4wd-JhwaNkUhNMJvgX4U4yivDEgulGpldN4_6P8kU64f4KZ5uuPpHOu-1Tu7_VE8n-aw==

Alot more life, extra and better leech, some resist, 5 endurance charges (+1 from oak, +1 from possible belt corruption so max of 7), but no IR. I dont think its worth it, gaining ~2000 armor from IR compared to having 22% chance to evade. the small hits are evaded or blocked alot more anyways and for the big hits 3k more armor wont help.

If you use a chaos golem, a legacy lightning coil, you can even swap BOR for an abyssus. you will lose some block, but gain alot of DPS, an extra 4L, and the coil is negating the -40% from abyssus, so its worth considering, even though its less tanky.

congrats to the build, stacking a lot of flat damage with cleave and fast attacking axes is really kicking ass i love the build already
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625
Last edited by cmphx on Nov 12, 2015, 6:35:09 AM
I keep telling people that Cleave is good, but no one believes me. It looks like some people believe you, though :)

They need to revert Bringer of Rain. The current version sucks so hard.

Would you have to skip physical reflect maps if you didn't have Rumi's?
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
Last edited by Tempada on Nov 12, 2015, 9:08:44 AM
"
Tempada

Physical ref mod is anoying tbh, reflects itself wont be a problem. Rumi will help a lot with phys ref.

"
cmphx

40-60 from abyssus is good and coil is ok, but dont think its best option. If you dont have enough dps from axes will fix that though.
About endurance charges id go for frenzy charges intsead/blood rage. 3 endurance is more than enough, they trigger with leap slam plus fortify in the other hand you gain one frenzy charge 25% chance on kill.
About tree, consider getting celestial punishment + elementalist.

Glad you both like the build and ty for coment.
"
socun89 wrote:
"
Tempada

Physical ref mod is anoying tbh, reflects itself wont be a problem. Rumi will help a lot with phys ref.

"
cmphx

40-60 from abyssus is good and coil is ok, but dont think its best option. If you dont have enough dps from axes will fix that though.
About endurance charges id go for frenzy charges intsead/blood rage. 3 endurance is more than enough, they trigger with leap slam plus fortify in the other hand you gain one frenzy charge 25% chance on kill.
About tree, consider getting celestial punishment + elementalist.

Glad you both like the build and ty for coment.

@reflect:Dyadian Dawn can help for physical reflect, it will cut your dps in half but you still chill with hatred so you can leech a bit.

@frenzy
of course i still use blood rage, why not ? Im using both endurance and frenzy charges. 3-4 frenzy is fine..
why use celestial+elementalist? it doesnt give me anything but some elemental damage which i dont need.

again congrats to the build, its easily a BOTW if you advertise it better ; ive never cleared atziri map easier with a lvl 80char, cleared an alched, relatively hard 78map with a lvl80 char with no danger (!) so quickly, ive never cleared death and taxes so fucking nice with a character but this. yet it is super cheap to set up. wow, it clears just as fast as some 100ex+ builds.

The only limit seems to be the cleave AOE... its not half as good as reave or sweep, but still better than cyclone imo.

@frenzy
of course i still use blood rage, why not ? Im using both endurance and frenzy charges. 3-4 frenzy is fine..
why use celestial+elementalist? it doesnt give me anything but some elemental damage which i dont need.[/quote]

Celestial gives some ele dmg but most important thing is 10% to shock/freeze/ignite that will trigger very often with 15aps, btw taste of hate also great for phys reflect.
Last edited by socun89 on Aug 14, 2020, 1:04:58 PM
lol what even is that thing ? :D

hm, what do i need freeze/ignite for ? Shock wont trigger because i dont deal any lightning damage.
"
cmphx wrote:
lol what even is that thing ? :D

hm, what do i need freeze/ignite for ? Shock wont trigger because i dont deal any lightning damage.

It does.

Last edited by socun89 on Nov 13, 2015, 3:16:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info