[2.2] Hyaon's Fury Lightning Strike / ST || 85k DPS + Light Pen, Budget, Insane Defences, HC Viable

71k wow nice. Factor in lightning penetration that's easily 100k+ DPS.

Try to attack from far away and use whirling blades to dodge around. Try to get 4.8k+ life and 1.6k+ ES.
Yes thats what im trying. ES im over 2k so no prob there. In life i have 4300. Thats where I need to improve... The next passives go to life% for sure. From dps point im more than ok. I got now the last jewel node and got near 73k... I put also lightning penetration 20q and now we're talking :P The build is very good. Congratz supreme_pizza :)
Haha thanks! Nice work btw.
I'm trying out this build and so far I love it.
One question, which bandits should I help?

Thanks ;)
I have a couple questions about using the Frost Blades version of this build. Just curious to if you think the frost blades version if stronger or weaker than the lightning strike one. also for frost blades what exact links would you use?
@Chronocontrol

Hey good luck!

+ 40 life / + 8 attack speed / +1 Frenzy Charge

@jkw512

Hey man. Links for frost blades are:

Frost Blades - Multistrike - Added Lightning - Lightning Penetration - WED - Chain.

If you have a 5L, sub out Added Lightning damage.

To be honest though, I reckon Lightning strike probably works better. But you can replace LS with Frost Blades easily and check which one you prefer.
Thanks man.

Currently level 53. This build is really fun with FB.

Have you tried switching chain with Inc Attack Speed?
Hello, currently level 50 and having a hard time getting es, thoughts?
@Chronocontrol

Yeah I've tried. I prefer chain, but if your DPS isn't high enough atm, then faster attacks might be better suited for now.

@ixAwe

Hey man, most of your ES will come from your shield. I have around 300 ES from my shield, so try to get close to that much on your shield.

Also, get ES on belts, gloves and helms. On Gloves and helm try to get 100+ ES on each. On belt, try to get 40+. If you can get ES on your jewellery, that would be a bonus.

If you are at level 50, you can equip Immortal Flesh. With Immortal Flesh you don't really need a lot of ES since it will recover everything for you if you have Eldritch Battery + Zealot's oath.

Later on, when you want to drop Immortal Flesh, try to get high ES gear and reach at least 1400+ ES.
Last edited by cookees on Dec 17, 2015, 12:52:02 PM
Hey all, have been using this build for Talisman league, just a few thoughts.

Blood Dance boots are still very expensive this early in the league which has blocked me from getting them, I've used blood rage for frenzy charge gen which makes it tricky.

So far I can clear pretty well but I'm ultra squishy, only 3332 life atm 16% phys dr which hurts a lot, 18% eva, 22% block.

I tried frost blades but I don't like getting so close to have to swing (and it often whiffs), I've stuck with spectral throw which works okay but I find it a bit slow and floaty, I guess I'm just not used to the skill as I haven't built with it before. I noticed when you hit an accel shrine that it increases the range of spec throw, is it's range linked to your attack speed?

Keen to try a lightning strike version so I might give that a go. At the moment I haven't taken MoM/ZO/EB at level 70 and I haven't started mapping yet. Still trying to get defenses up and cap my last bit of resist.

Well written build and I'm liking it so good work!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info