Announcing the Five-week Darkshrine Events

This actually seems crazy fun, cant wait! glad you're all sticking to the MTX reward system, im sure it gets that revenue stream goin !

H-
I think this is a great solution to keep "race" interest high.
"
Chris wrote:
"
Frozen666 wrote:
How many items can one sacrifice at a shrine?

and how many shrines can occur in one zone?

One item per Darkshrine.

The Darkshrines aren't particularly rare. I don't know how often they spawn but it's not meant to be super hard to find them.

inb4 "fun" league based around a shrine appearing as frequently as a divine shrine :KAPPA:
After this finally the REAL LEAGUES are coming right ?
http://www.myit-media.de/the_end.html
will definitly play this! looking forward to some neat new mechanics with old stuff. game deserves to get stirred up a bit, I just think after the couple of flashback and this, I will be even more reserved to play perm leagues at all just because so spoiled with rippy exciting mods&stuff constantly! :D
"
MGTopgun wrote:
After this finally the REAL LEAGUES are coming right ?

It seems like it yes, you need to take into account that between every temp league they need time to develop another one (and obviously resources are also dedicated to bugs, game improvements etc), so between leagues they have typically needed about 1-2months, which they usually 'fill' with fun leagues.
To be honest I quite like this system, the longer leagues are more serious and allow more character development and wealth, but at the end of it you can feel a bit burnt out. The smaller inbetween leagues allow you to do it for fun if u wish, and you can always play less/not at all to reduce that feeling of burnt out.

Anyway, ontopic sounds like a fun league, I'll prob do some theorycrafting and have some fun sacrificing uniques in maps and stuff like that just for the lolz :)
Prob won't play tooooo much so as to be fresh for next major temp leagues, I have a feeling something quite special might be coming as they are concentrating their resources on essentially 'one' league (with variants I assume) and this hopefully will lead to a more impactful and polished end product!
sounds awesome i wonder who will be the first sacrificing his good base 6link to see what happens. Only thing i want to see are challenges not rewards but simple challenges maybe tied to possible outcomes of darkshrine mods (find your reward, activate x different mods, use a darkshrine mod in a map tier 8+ etc)

Sounds interesting! Can't wait to try this out :D
Sounds like it will be a lot of fun. Looking forward to it. Thanks GGG
Very, very nice work Chris. Had u had more time, I'm sure you'd have come up with better MTX rewards, but oh well, can't have the best of worlds all the time :D

IGN: Daario__Naharis, Captain__Harlock, Paul__Atreides
Marty__McFly, Silk__Spectre. Kylo__Ren

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info