Build of the Week: Ludvator's Elemental Wand Totem Crit Blast

Fun looking build - I like build of the week series. If I want to see OP builds we can find them in the Build Guide page, or Reddit :-)
Nice Build.. I never got into totems much myself tbh.. Though does look fun!
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ
Excellent stuff, guys.
Good ass build
I must admit a decent part of me was very sad when watching this build. This flashback league, I made a Piscator's Vigil wander, and I'm always hoping to get my builds on BotW, but this sort of eliminates that possibility for this particular build for like at least a year :P
I am a shadow. I was born the youngest daughter of a respected family, raised to fight, weep and bleed for God and the Order. I would have died to keep my mouth shut. Professional integrity, it's called. That lord sang a different tune once I had taken their children.
"
jugglereli wrote:
I must admit a decent part of me was very sad when watching this build. This flashback league, I made a Piscator's Vigil wander, and I'm always hoping to get my builds on BotW, but this sort of eliminates that possibility for this particular build for like at least a year :P

felt similar when watching vaal gs build recently, because my version from last leagues is simply insane:) so Ive posted this one instead, expected nothing and got lucky:) .. I wish you good luck with your builds

PS: gonna post the vaal gs one soon anyways;)
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Lot of hard going into these build of the week posts. Thanks. Lot of totems builds and variants, in my view more of the same.
Great build first of all :D
How are BotW chosen? do you have to apply somewhere or does GGG choose them just from the guides in the forum?

Hey nice guide Ludvator, I got to 65, and was surprised to see that my imbued wand already exceeded the Piscator's. I linked it above.
I would like to see other peoples examples of alternate wands on this build!

Toad

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info