Build of the Week: Ludvator's Elemental Wand Totem Crit Blast

Hmmmm. Build seems pretty legit. I like it.

Haters will hate. That's their job.
Why didn't you pop the strange barrel on ledge ;_;
Enough with the totem builds please no fun
looks like a pretty good docks-clearing build
cool build
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
And now we know one of the reasons as to why they nerfed the ability to have extreme amounts of auras on... lol
Last edited by GusTheGamer on Oct 21, 2015, 4:45:12 AM
119% life at level 80? These SC builds crack me up.
This is what PoE is all about! Complex, intuitive, game mechanics.
Very nice!
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
"
NaarJitsu wrote:
This is what PoE is all about! Complex, intuitive, game mechanics.
Very nice!

Until you decide to level past lvl 93 where it's about pure dps or pure defence.
These builds are nice but after 2 years of playing poe they are not worth the effort imo.
Please showcase builds that can actually do 79+ maps, uber atziri, etc.

Its fun to see creative builds but lets be honest there are hardly any builds right now that can do the hardest of end game content.

At the very least maybe you will relize how bad your end game is, how only a few skills are viable and why everyone calls this game Path of One Shot and Path of Nerfs....

The fact that calling this video series "Build of the Weak" is starting to become commonplace only reinforces the infuriating experience players are having with this game as you continually make it so difficult that only 24/7 streamers with APM over 9000 that can stand a chance.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
Last edited by TheAshmaker on Oct 21, 2015, 8:04:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info