Build of the Week: Ludvator's Elemental Wand Totem Crit Blast

"
POOPHAMMER wrote:
Ah ye another build of the "weak" that is "interesting" and can clear a map in maybe 20 mins to a half hour. How about showcasing some of the OP builds on the forums? Let new players know ways to obliterate maps and make the game more appealing. A majority of the build of the week videos are just something to look at and say "hm yeah cool I guess", then go back to using a build that actually functions as being useful.

The expressed point of Build of the Week is to show off interesting builds not the strongest, or the fastest builds, or "best" builds.
Looks cool :)
wand needs too many passive points to build up.
lack of single target skill.
lack of defense, show evade and armor please !!!!
glass cannon :(

fun for map under 79.
but not good for end map at all
"
superweaver wrote:
wand needs too many passive points to build up.
lack of single target skill.
lack of defense, show evade and armor please !!!!
glass cannon :(

fun for map under 79.
but not good for end map at all

+1

I haven't seen any evasion/armor builds recently because I dropped my own hybrid 2 respecs ago.
Last edited by DarkHeart69 on Oct 21, 2015, 9:17:35 AM
"
Aziraphale wrote:
I did an ele KB wand build in warbands, and I can tell you that a rare wand with crit and 3 good ele rolls will deal WAAAAAAY more damage than a piscators. I didn't use totems, and used kb+frostwall for bosses and clear speed of mid tier maps was very fast.

"
..not so good dmg.. etc

As I am stating in a build description, my version of this build uses very low budget and uses underleveled gems.. Im also saying there that with decent rare wand, gg jewelry, 21/20 gems,high leveled character and perhaps another free socket from Lioneye's Vision chest, the damage would easily reach double or even tripple numbers;)

also, thanks GGG for chosing my build and making such an amazing video out of it..

PS: Hi mom..
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Last edited by Ludvator on Oct 21, 2015, 11:04:16 AM

Would this wand be good for this build? I was thinking about crafting prefixes cannot be changed and scouring. After that I could craft "item can have multiple mods" and put attack speed and crit chance.
Last edited by Orbitalx on Oct 21, 2015, 11:05:33 AM
"
Orbitalx wrote:

Would this wand be good for this build? I was thinking about crafting prefixes cannot be changed and scouring. After that I could craft "item can have multiple mods" and put attack speed and crit chance.

in this state no, but it would be perfectly fine with only crafting crit on it

in case you can afford described crafting and would not buy better one using currency you pay for crafting, then yes

but keep in mind you need to get accuracy somewere too, and rings/amulet are reserved for other mods
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Last edited by Ludvator on Oct 21, 2015, 12:06:30 PM
well i really like this channel and he has my repect for creating a build :) but rlly .. i just see TOTEMS build .. in the Forums is full of that like summoner or PA it is so annoying to see just the same builds everytime again ..

but good work m8
"
POOPHAMMER wrote:
Ah ye another build of the "weak" that is "interesting" and can clear a map in maybe 20 mins to a half hour. How about showcasing some of the OP builds on the forums? Let new players know ways to obliterate maps and make the game more appealing. A majority of the build of the week videos are just something to look at and say "hm yeah cool I guess", then go back to using a build that actually functions as being useful.

What's the hurry?

You do realize that "as fast as possible" is not everyone's goal?
To the people that want a BoTM with actual 79+/Uber viable builds...just stop,those are like 4-5 builds and thats it!

Most people play this game In order to find loot and be excited about it and also to build crazy whatever builds,not to play one of the 5 "op" builds and get bored grinding 79+ maps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info