Upcoming Divination Cards: Voltaxic Rift, Drillneck and more!

"
Hemmingfish wrote:
Not mentioned: "The drop rates have been balanced to be unobtainable".

Yay for that!
Good stuff must be earned the hard way :)

But isn't this a good trick from GGG to make u purchase an additional stash tab? ;-)
I have close to 1/2 tab for my cards now. (and no, I don't mind giving GGG some of my money, please make more (corrupted) cards and make them difficult to gather!
More is more!
finally drillneck... ty
Wow what a great batch of new cards! Thank you for making them :)
Achievement hunter!
"
Kunaak wrote:
the corrupted voltaxic would be awful to finally get.

cause no matter how much you try, its nearly impossible for the normal player base to 6 socket it, then 6 link it then, cause you need what.... 1850 vaal orbs then to do it?

1850 Vaal Orbs+1500 Fuse+350 Jewelers Then thats not counting XX Vaal orbs+XX Chromes for the colors...

It wouldn't be that bad if its a very common card to drop and there was a chance it drops 5L or 6L!
But i somehow doubt thats the case.. Even than i would assume it would still only have the same chance as everything else in the game to drop 5L or 6L meaning you might turn in a couple thousand before you got lucky...
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on Oct 20, 2015, 1:10:24 PM
props to the artist responsible for the throughout consistent artwork. looks amazing.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Would be fun to have some in print later on ;)
Maybe in a future supporter pack?
"
RichMoney wrote:
Wow my card's art is fucking sweet.

Which one is it?
Pls, stop...
No more cards... There are tons of them, most of which you'll hardly complete or are useless

This game doesn't need more cards, you need to focus on more crucial points in developing / patching imo

At least make a special stash only for cards, maybe in act 4 near the old man beside the one in the ho
What ever happened to skill gems? all we get now is div cards every patch... no hype also whats the deal with another 1month? a void 1month at that... no hype at all ggg go back to making new skills and cool it with the div cards...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info