Upcoming Divination Cards: Voltaxic Rift, Drillneck and more!

"
riloh wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

2.0.5: Patch that introduces the special five-week thing that is occurring after the Flashback event ends.

is there any additional information regarding this "five-week thing" anywhere? i haven't been able to turn up anything beyond this one random aside in a seemingly unrelated thread.

There's no information yet. We'll be making an announcement soon, maybe as early as tomorrow.
"
Rip a lot of prices even more :P

Love the 20Q Vaal Gem one though, about time we got one of those. So sad the Volt card is for a Corrupted one... one of my favorite temp league weapons!

I agree. 6link corrupted'd be cool. Basic corrupted though makes it pretty lousy IMO since linking it will be absurdly expensive while corrupted.
all the time upcoming new cards
thank you GGG
The thing i see here is that items become more avaible, but the thing i dont like is there is no divinition card to get a random 6 linked harbringer bow, because those harbringers with 6links are pretty unavaible, and would be nice to have one tho, i like the fact that there comes a card for drillneck, but i have no idea what shavronne's is, i have a drillneck myselve, i bought it on warbands and it took me already long there, but then when i came here they were like 5ex and that is twice as much as that i bought mine for,
Ohhh - I missed this... but I have to say - Drillneck.... yummy!
stop it, stooooop

stop killing game!
IGN: Jediism
Path of Divination Cards
First of all,
thank you guys for still working on the game.
Bugfixes should be priority, and most of the time you fix them.

BUT, tell us please why you are keep adding cards to the game with every patch???
Aren´t there enough yet? Just a few points for you to think about:
1. Cards totally killed trading and prices
2. Cards totally mess up your stash and mostly lie there for ever because some are so rare,
that it takes for ever to collect a full badge.
3. Cards have specific drop locations ... come on, drop in PoE always was pretty random.
4. Cards kept GGG busy since 2.0 instead of creating other important stuff or content?
5. There are allready so many cards, collecting them is quite depressing
... and so on

I hope I speak for more people, not only for my self when I say ... PLEASE stop the divination flood!!!
It was a nice gimmik for 2.0 but stop spaming them in every patch. Also think about leaving the path of divination and follow the path of exile again ;)

I really appreciate your work ...playin since beta
But there are other problems you should attend to, for example (massive desync)

Waiting for new race event :D can´t wait...
Still love the game though

REGARDS
The Lep
IGN: Euridikee ==>> Need Auras? ...I provide
"
Leprechaun83 wrote:
First of all,
thank you guys for still working on the game.
Bugfixes should be priority, and most of the time you fix them.

BUT, tell us please why you are keep adding cards to the game with every patch???
Aren´t there enough yet? Just a few points for you to think about:
1. Cards totally killed trading and prices
2. Cards totally mess up your stash and mostly lie there for ever because some are so rare,
that it takes for ever to collect a full badge.
3. Cards have specific drop locations ... come on, drop in PoE always was pretty random.
4. Cards kept GGG busy since 2.0 instead of creating other important stuff or content?
5. There are allready so many cards, collecting them is quite depressing
... and so on

I hope I speak for more people, not only for my self when I say ... PLEASE stop the divination flood!!!
It was a nice gimmik for 2.0 but stop spaming them in every patch. Also think about leaving the path of divination and follow the path of exile again ;)

I really appreciate your work ...playin since beta
But there are other problems you should attend to, for example (massive desync)

Waiting for new race event :D can´t wait...
Still love the game though

REGARDS
The Lep

You do understand that a lot of people paid 1 grand to have their own card right?

If they stop now i'd wager almost 200 people + cards would not be made.

People paid for this as the highgate pack.. and can still have their own card up until nov 13-4th or whatever pack cutoff date is.

If there is a Hell! I'll see you there!
cards are cool, having them drop in specific location gives a chance and/or an obtainable goal that some casual players can have a chance at nabbing the item they like over time
I can be spotted wondering Wraeclast

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info