Upcoming Divination Cards: Voltaxic Rift, Drillneck and more!

Drillneck, at last!!! Waited so long...
If your going to put 6 socket items on cards - atleast dont make the item corrupted.

your making the card useless instantly.
if I finish this voltaxic, its worthless to me. I dont have that kinda currency to make it useable. few do...

make it a non corrupted voltaxic.
"
Kunaak wrote:
If your going to put 6 socket items on cards - atleast dont make the item corrupted.

if I finish this voltaxic, its worthless to me. I dont have that kinda currency to make it useable. few do...

Because you don't have a chest armour that can roll 6s.
Designing Cospri's Will: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1665314
Designing Cospri's Malice: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1717008
Iron Heart/Iron Fortress too!
"
RichMoney wrote:
Wow my card's art is fucking sweet.

Which one is yours?
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

I'd really rather have new melee skills, they are boring :/
Looks like too much donuts. Vote for scroll fragment card!
"
GreatWhite47 wrote:
rip drillneck and voltaxic prices even more

Gear is meant to be used. Sorry you can't get so pretend rich?
"
Kunaak wrote:

So you can't just 6link whatever chest you use?

With the cards "The Chains that Bind" and "The Celestial Justicar" 6-link chest is the cheapest way to have a 6link in your gear. "Cheaper than fusing a Voltaxic unless RNG love"

Everyone crying about the corrupted versions need to be sacrificed to Vaal immediately!
It is guaranteeing you a NON busted corrupt. So you might get GG +1 arrow.
I don't get why the Voltaxic will be corrupted.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"
Chris wrote:

2.0.5: Patch that introduces the special five-week thing that is occurring after the Flashback event ends.

is there any additional information regarding this "five-week thing" anywhere? i haven't been able to turn up anything beyond this one random aside in a seemingly unrelated thread.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info