Upcoming Divination Cards: Voltaxic Rift, Drillneck and more!

+1 arrow Drillneck inc!
I just hope that Shavs card isn't too common, would hate to plow through all that corrupted garbage requiring a fortune to link on trade chat/indexers.
EDIT: oh, I'm blind alright, how did I read Revelation as Wrappings?!
Last edited by jooozek on Oct 20, 2015, 5:01:17 AM
Oh my~
Volatile Power and The Fletcher are my favorite.

Corrupted Voltaxic? I am not sure if I really want to drop this one - extra 1850 vaal orb to 6-link and then X more vaal orbs to get right colors. Well this kind of sucks.
Hmm these look better than most of the cards we have so far ^^
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh
Damn, why was I reading "blind ventrue"...
the corrupted voltaxic would be awful to finally get.

cause no matter how much you try, its nearly impossible for the normal player base to 6 socket it, then 6 link it then, cause you need what.... 1850 vaal orbs then to do it?
ohh! look at those cards you ll never see to drop
So many nice new cards. One day I will finally turn in all my gambler cards, just keep waiting because i dont know whats ahead.
Lab is 0 fun. Free the ascension points from lab
I just can't get excited about Divination Cards. They're either incredibly useless or incredibly rare. I thought the purpose would be so players can farm in an area to get them, but when the ones you want are as rare as the items combined with the fact that they are in a location that doesn't benefit you to grind in, it just seems like a waste of time. Its not like the cards are cheaper than the item itself either, people just split it evenly based on the cards required for the deck and the value of the actual item. The system was exciting at first, but that excitement died quickly due to how it works.

Not only that, There's still zero reasoning as to why "Decks" have different sizes as well as each type of card having a different rarity.

Please either make each deck size the same with different rarity of cards OR make the rarity of each card the same and make each deck of different sizes.

Its kinda dumb the way it is and just seems incredibly random.
Last edited by darkwolf7786 on Oct 20, 2015, 8:10:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info