Upcoming Divination Cards: Voltaxic Rift, Drillneck and more!

Sick.. I cant wait to get my pack up to final highgate.. Idk if there will be any ideas left though!! Good stuff as usual GGG!
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ
"Special 5 week league." I like that more than the div cards.
"
I don't like how it explicitly states in the surgeon that Malachai is talking about Maligaro. I know it is to be clear but I feel slightly babyed as the only other person it could be talking about is Deodre and you specially you he and him.

Also there is a certain aspect of accomplish when someone unfamiliar with the lore figures it out for the first time.

Ever thing else looks good.!!

Hi, the card's creator here.

I'm pretty sure Doedre is a "she", as well as Shavronne, so there would be no ambiguity here anyway. Besides, although all three of them were great at thaumaturgy, only Maligaro had this "doctor Mengele"-ish crazy surgeon vibe.

I also assume that the card drops in some Maligaro-related location (probably Chamber of Sins tileset), which is full of Maligaro-related lore objects, so there would hardly be any mystery.

P.S. Also, when I looked at the art for the first time, I thought he had a flower in his hair.
Not mentioned: "The drop rates have been balanced to be unobtainable".

Out of 8 of the cards, only one is going to be able to be actually acquired and that's the surgeon flask which is dubious anyway.

Divination cards would be more exciting if they weren't rarer than the item itself.
So the map Divination card only drops from tier 15 cartos?

And what's that affinity creator's have for corrupted items? What would I want with a corrupted voltaxic? A non-corrupted one would be way better...
Although many Divination Cards are released, none of the new cards I can obtain.
Hehe lol

Are there any other changes in the 2.0.5 except divination cards?
Trading still sucks
Last edited by Hynova on Oct 20, 2015, 2:22:24 AM
Awesome job on Shav's Ring. Thumbs up!
Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

nice cards
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Whoever created the "Surgeons-Prefix" Flask divination card is a little genius. Gratz for limiting designspace for the game in the future!

If GGG will ever remove Surgeons mod on flasks now a divination card exists to get it (and it can't be that rare either). I would be so amused if GGG would change the mod itself in the future and render the mod and the divination card useless at the same time :p.

Cards look amazing as always, thanks GGG!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info