One-month Flashback Events: Progress and Feedback

I'm a little off-topic, but since i'm a returning player, I would like to know when new season leagues (softcore/hardcore) will come? I saw Tempest and Warband ended, and new ones are coming any time soon?
Always loved your updates WITH a bit of statistics!!! Never stop this kinda thing in the future, its awesome!

Great league too!
had some crazy good RNG this league, made loads of currency in HC.

waiting for new league now.
Really fun stats!
Map drops increase was a much needed improvement. I now have actual hopes to reach level 100 this month.

On another note:

I wanted to give feedback about cyclone(the ability).

Are there any plans to fix its pathing? Its pretty lame when I hold down my cyclone button but a small pebble on the ground will stop me from spinning, especially in a group of mobs. RIP.

I would love if the ability was changed so that as long as you hold the button(or right mouse click in my case) it would continue spinning along the wall or whatever obstacle I ran into.

Thanks for a really fun season so far though!

"
claudim1234 wrote:
I'm a little off-topic, but since i'm a returning player, I would like to know when new season leagues (softcore/hardcore) will come? I saw Tempest and Warband ended, and new ones are coming any time soon?

After the current 1 month leagues end, a new 1 month league will run. After that, the new longer leagues will start.
$WTB Devine Shrine Plez

#LeverNucky
Last edited by Reavs on Oct 15, 2015, 10:21:09 PM
"
With all the talk in global, I thought there would be more than 10% of the population with a complete set.

it'd be cool to have a "flashback" map mod!!!

That mod would be have so many IIR and IIQ that it would cost 1 mirror with Zana
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
"
With all the talk in global, I thought there would be more than 10% of the population with a complete set.

it'd be cool to have a "flashback" map mod!!!

I would love to have a "Flashback" map mod!
I'm contributing to that staying in hideout and town longer.
Online 24/7 traders hate me because im afk.
I can't logout when I have specters. Hint hint ggg plz :(

The flashback League is great fun other then the engine clearly can't handle all the mods at the same time might wanne look into that before next flashback league. I can't even play because of this during the weekends.

Feedback on maps:
I'm level 91 at this moment in the 1mhc league i play in maps 100% solo.
I chisel alt regal my maps. At the Awakening launch i had a lot of problems getting into the higher maps as I got stuck at the 75/76 mark
It looks now that I can sustain 77/78 a lot better with the same method
If this is because of all the mods giving more maps or the increase in droprate is hard to tell.

Also the act4 mobs damage in this maprange seems to line up with the other act mobs a lot better so that's great.

As a side note.
I would like to play path of exile in a group sometime and not have half the builds unavailable because of fps issues that's my biggest beef with poe.
Last edited by NoeNoe on Oct 15, 2015, 10:44:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info