One-month Flashback Events: Progress and Feedback

Congratulations to crab_dad and Steelmage for being the first two to reach level 100 in these events! They have both won Alienware bundles that include:

The operations team has assembled some statistics about these events:
  • Despite all the special mods and challenges, the most deadly things (by percentage of kills when spawned) in the one month events have been Q'ura, Y'ara'az, A'alai and their K'aj siblings.
  • Malachai has the highest kill count overall.
  • The most popular farming zone has been Merciless Dried Lake with The Docks in second place.
  • This league is obviously scarier than normal leagues, as the average stay in town or a hideout is 5 minutes longer than normal!

• Out of players who have completed any challenges:
    • 75% have got the Boots.
    • 50% have got the Gloves.
    • 31% have got the Armour.
    • 10% have got the Helmet (and hence have a complete set).

Good luck to those who still have remaining challenges! We're at the midway point of these events so there's still plenty of time to crush challenges and complete your Golden Seraph sets.

It's been just over two weeks since we released the 2.0.4 content update and made changes to maps. If you have any feedback as to how this patch has changed your gameplay experiences, we'd love to hear from you!
  • Last edited by Bex_GGG on Oct 15, 2015, 10:27:28 PM
    Well done
    With all the talk in global, I thought there would be more than 10% of the population with a complete set.

it'd be cool to have a "flashback" map mod!!!
    Last edited by tuggymcphearson on Oct 15, 2015, 9:07:54 PM
    So far I have really enjoyed the map changes. Tier list will take some getting used to but it makes sense in the long term. I approve of the rare drop rate of higher tier maps (mainly t13-t15). If these dropped every single map it would take alot of the fun out of it for me. I enjoy grinding the end game and when i do get these maps to drop I feel a great sense of joy.

What i would love to see is additional maps in each category, especially t10 and up (btw please do something about tier 7 map pools, its awful IMO except jungle valley, which tier 7 is a huge transitional tier level for new leagues/players - suggestions move and replace existing maps into tier 7 and others out of tier 7)

keep grinding away GGG.
    POE 2 hype.
    Last edited by the_truth on Oct 15, 2015, 9:11:10 PM
    Was a fun league
    IGN: Daario__Naharis, Captain__Harlock, Paul__Atreides
    Marty__McFly, Silk__Spectre. Kylo__Ren
    Working on the helm piece, it will be mine!
    IGN:
    @Antilogy
    Loving it so far!
    Make it permanent! So much fun+w0w!
    Too much beyond. Also beyond is ghey.
    Saved
    Last edited by 60x7 on Oct 17, 2015, 12:36:42 PM
    I feel feel that maps are in a good spot. Up to tier 11s feels pretty sustainable. If you can run all map mods without issue you shouldn't have a problem sustaining. I cannot comment on anything past that yet though.
    "Success is not the absence of failure. Success is persistence through failure."
    Currently Playing: Contagion/Essence Drain IGN: JddoggAscended

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info