One-month Flashback Events: Progress and Feedback

Unfortunately I had to start 2 weeks later than everyone else due to real life and as a consequence the towns were ghost towns. The opportunities for partying were pretty low but I knew that would be the case. Consequently, to solo effectively and attempt to make up for lost time I went with a Flame Totem build.

Considering I started at level 1 just a few hours before the second "all mods' weekend the character performed very well. However, I expect other types of builds, particularly melee, would have struggled significantly.

Much like others have said, Beyond is way overdone for this event and should be reduced in frequency to only a couple of days in a row and then a significant break between. I find it just really slows the play down which is frustrating to the point I don't want to play anymore.

I'm also finding it hard to level my Masters in the short time available. I only have Elreon at lvl 1 so can't get his crafting bench which is annoying as hell.

Overall the event is awesome, just over salted with Beyond.
I jumped in too late for warbands, so there is no way for me to get 20/20?
This league was great in general, except for beyond bosses mainly. Haast, Bameth and Abaxoth are extremely stupid (harder than t12 map bosses) and they spawn very often. Was willing to play until reaching lvl 94, but since last days are beyond mod, I will take a break until Darkshrine. Their damage output has to be balanced. I'm pretty sure beyond mod made a love of people gave up to complete all the challenges. After 15 days of league, there were few public parties and now you can barely see.
About tempest mod, there are some really annoying, like divine, transmogrifying and freezing ones. They make the gameplay much more annoying than difficult, it's pointless.
I liked this league, and I just did only 15 Challenges, will try to complete the 20, we still have three days, but this league was very good.
I agree that often had a very high difficulty higher maps, I think you should dose the damage taken by monsters often you take slight damage and die, that has to be seen.
too much beyond in this event. It can be fun at times, but ultimately it just pushes back where you can fight safely level-wise.

I think it was poor planning to have warbands off for the entire last week also. I, like many other players, cannot possibly do %100 of the challenges now that warbands are off.

Seems like kind of a kick in the junk...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info