Build of the Week: Cast When Damage Taken - Extreme Edition

noice! impressive dps with low level skills :o
interesting, but ultimately unviable.
I wish GGG would buff all these situational items so that actual builds like this can be made without massive investments.
"
Kranyum wrote:
interesting, but ultimately unviable.

haha, nice joke

"
Kranyum wrote:
I wish GGG would buff all these situational items so that actual builds like this can be made without massive investments.

Yea, we need posion arrow, incinerate and cyclone buil #3245 videos...
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Damn cool build. I have been going cookie cutter for my last two builds but this inspires me to seek out something more original in future. :)
video is too short, you didn't show the gem link lol
Last edited by 1235 on Oct 14, 2015, 4:13:08 AM
Looks like a fun build to play.
The banner for this post looks really cool!
"Tangata ako ana i te whare, te turanga ki te marae, tau ana"
Sure is extreme compared to my CoDT immortal call and frost wall. :)
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
"
Drayid wrote:

It's fun looking and that to me is what build of the week is about unique different builds.

Anyway 90% will never get to make this as they need the harvest and scold's bridle both are now some of the most rare uniques in the game

You don't need Scold's Bridle at all, it's just there for the spell damage. You can get half a Scold's Bridle for this build by using Doedre's Scorn which costs about 3 alts. The Harvest is required though, unless someone somehow manages damage so insane it explodes bosses in 4 flask uses, you're gonna need it. For clearing packs though, you can do without, but it will be harder.

"
lolozori wrote:
Those builds are the shame of POE.

In a game that should promote skillful gameplay you can have builds where you just walk and do automatic damages without even having to target anything.

Even those self damage based one are not that cleaver or interesting. It just promote overkill, and once again show how much crit is broken in this game.

Also, this build exist since the harvest was introduced in this game, it not really new but got adapted for 2.0

Just my opinion for GGG

You'll need to be or get skilled in trading if you want to play the build. :-)
IGN SNEEDFINDER
Last edited by 0flip on Oct 14, 2015, 5:22:24 AM
I like it. :)
Wondering if I should rip my harvest from hardcore to standard since I don't plan on playing on hardcore at all......
Last edited by GilgameshNL on Oct 14, 2015, 7:06:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info