Build of the Week: Cast When Damage Taken - Extreme Edition

vendor
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
Now THAT's unique. I love the added commentary on how to improve the build at the end by suggesting the rare jewel corruption.

Well done!
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
Nice build !

and that is the kind of build I like to try , its sad all those unique cost so much though , I wish it could be more accessible o_O !
I made a build like this on Hardcore league - remember everyone, this is not hardcore viable!
i like the concept, but with any build i ask myself: HC viable? :P
Exiled for Eternity
I just realized that Malachus hold portal where the beams come from, that is next act portal?
OMG That's cool!
Can you link ball lightning to cwdt for more crits(since bl hits 5 times in a second)
looks about as boring as RF IS >_>
Its a nice build for sure, but i'd rather use tornado shot and leech and some life, charges i get with cast when damage taken, i think that is way more fun to play because i could basically face tank everything i want to, and i leech the life back and i get increased damage = the speed i kill things and the amount of life/mana i leech for every frenzy or power charge, i use a dodge flask which is increased by endurance charges so when i run a map i could facetank them, i lose lots of life (about 3/4th) but i leech it back and i use flasks to regain it, im level 82 now, but when im a higher level i think i might upload my build because its nothing special its not hard, its not Original but it works for me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info