IGN:
@McDeliveryOnFlurry - Legacy Softcore

add me if i win or if my bids are lower than c/o
Last edited by xiaozozo on Oct 13, 2015, 10:10:24 PM
interesting build
Extreme. To the max!
hayvan gibi şiy yapıyonuz
what a amazing idea
Man this is an interesting build. Nothing I'd ever do, but damn. So cool that the idea is so out there (for me anyway).
I will write something here when I can think of something clever and amusing.
Those builds are the shame of POE.

In a game that should promote skillful gameplay you can have builds where you just walk and do automatic damages without even having to target anything.

Even those self damage based one are not that cleaver or interesting. It just promote overkill, and once again show how much crit is broken in this game.

Also, this build exist since the harvest was introduced in this game, it not really new but got adapted for 2.0

Just my opinion for GGG
Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Oct 14, 2015, 1:29:24 AM
"
lolozori wrote:
Those builds are the shame of POE.

In a game that should promote skillful gameplay you can have builds where you just walk and do automatic damages without even having to target anything.

Even those self damage based one are not that cleaver or interesting. It just promote overkill, and once again show how much crit is broken in this game.

Also, this build exist since the harvest was introduced in this game, it not really new but got adapted for 2.0

Just my opinion for GGG

It's fun looking and that to me is what build of the week is about unique different builds.

Anyway 90% will never get to make this as they need the harvest and scold's bridle both are now some of the most rare uniques in the game
fricken cool build
EXTREME !!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info