State of Exile Community Podcast - Episode 40 - Featuring Developers Chris and Carl

SO WHAT IM 2ND
Saved
Niiiiice!!!
Watching this now. Always a pleasure to see senior devs engaging the community.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Thanks for the post. Time to watch the podcast now ^_^
"
60x7 wrote:
SO WHAT IM 2ND

We make the best of what we get :D
[3.7]Chaos Agnostic - CRAZY Life & Mana Sustain!!!:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2590042

[S1E8]Hideout of the week, Mausoleum of Bones: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1088469
Beyond fishing rod, use a vaal orb to spawn beyond boss :P

and umm, sooo.. worse than 20 Malachais per area..
umm, every mob is blue and has soul eater(union souls), last mob becomes god lol
Seeing a crab the size of the screen would be fun :P
Thanks for the post; always good to have more communication. I liked most of what I heard, particularly some of the potential upcoming changes to races. If I can get the awesome high race rewards based on skill rather than running a no-life build, that would be awesome! The crazy event coming soonish is also quite interesting.

I must say, though, I'm extremely concerned about GGG's current opinions on the map system and tiers, especially since mapping is where I spend seemingly "all" of my time playing Path of Exile. You don't want players falling into repetitive gameplay if they want to run the same tile-set over and over (say, if a given map type could drop as being within a range of tiers rather than a fixed tier/level)... so you want to maintain the status quo of a pyramidal map system, both in terms of drops and available tile-sets, that encourages players to strive only to play the same few maps over and over to maximize their rewards through challenge, loot, and experience yield. What? If a player wishes to spend a significant amount of time mapping, likely to achieve higher character levels, how does broadening the array of maps they might see for the vast majority of their end-game experience impose additional limits on the variety they might enjoy? Doesn't anyone notice this? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills! Seriously though, there are options that have been suggested before, such as making the tier of a map be random, potentially within a certain range to maintain lower tier "easy maps" and higher tier "hard maps," that would prevent all but the most determined-to-have-a-horribly-monotonous-and-just-plain-miserable-time people from picking the same tile-set over and over. Sure, a couple people might sit in trade for hours searching for that tier 15 plateau, but I think most people would want to actually play the game and run what they have for the most part. Maybe I'm wrong and this isn't what's best for the typical player and Path of Exile as a whole, but it's really feeling more and more like some of the most central elements of this game aren't really meant for me :/
Drawn by a haunting voice, you come to the PoE forums. It is an odd place, filled with a motley assortment of feedback... and shameless trolling. There, the whining posts are all around you, and the gamers are silent, as the grind takes ahold of them. One by one, their lives seem lost to its call.
What did Chris said about divination cards and bosses?
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
To change the tier you could make it to be a mastercraft available from zana. For instance change Tier 1 to Tier 2 by paying currency. Then you could have a tier 2 tropical island.
I honestly can not wait for when they change races to a per day. I tried getting into races a long time ago but having to be on a a certain time for a race got really old fast! Being able to do it after I get home from work would make it a lot better and actually keep me playing the game for a longer time.
On the never endless pants-less quest.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info