Divination Cards - The Cartographer, The Lich, The Hunter's Reward and More!

Nice cards. However, are they all gated behind harsh super low RNG chances to drop? Since specific divi cards will only drop in specific zones (or maps?) is there a wiki listing all the cards and the zones/maps they could drop in?

I thank GGG for their hard work to bring us more cards but damn it that I must farm a zone for high 100s of hours (or more) to get a full set. Not all who love PoE have 1000s and 1000s and 1000s (rinse and repeat + ad nausea) of hours to grind for divi cards.

I understand that GGG has the impossible task of trying to please the hardcore time unlimited players and the time limited (aka medium casuals) and that is impossible to do with only 1 set of leagues. That's why I've been stating every chance I can that GGG needs to fork PoE and create a new pair of leagues for the time limited SF crowd and then it can be tweaked for less grind and better drops for time limited players and then GGG can make the current temp leagues and races as high grind hardcore and RNG gated super low drop rates as needed for top players.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
I gotta have hope. :)

Also that bowyer card YES!
Censored.
damn amazing stuff over there!! dat 6L, dat Mortal Hope, dat 1/1 10x Chis! *overhyped*
CI >> Life
"
Lucid_ wrote:
When are you going to stop? When are you going to put your foot down and stop bloating this game? Why did a cash grab become more important than game design?

seriously dude ppl need to earn money, and I'm happy they keep putting new stuff into the game cause after playing a game for 4 years it gets boring but thank god GGG is able to keep it fresh by bringing in new things and listening to the community. If you want to play an unchanging stagnant game go with D2 or D3. Ontop of all that GGG doesn't charge you SHIT for playing this game enjoy your free ride asshat.
"
Arrowneous wrote:
Nice cards. However, are they all gated behind harsh super low RNG chances to drop? Since specific divi cards will only drop in specific zones (or maps?) is there a wiki listing all the cards and the zones/maps they could drop in?

I thank GGG for their hard work to bring us more cards but damn it that I must farm a zone for high 100s of hours (or more) to get a full set. Not all who love PoE have 1000s and 1000s and 1000s (rinse and repeat + ad nausea) of hours to grind for divi cards.

I understand that GGG has the impossible task of trying to please the hardcore time unlimited players and the time limited (aka medium casuals) and that is impossible to do with only 1 set of leagues. That's why I've been stating every chance I can that GGG needs to fork PoE and create a new pair of leagues for the time limited SF crowd and then it can be tweaked for less grind and better drops for time limited players and then GGG can make the current temp leagues and races as high grind hardcore and RNG gated super low drop rates as needed for top players.

I dunno if you realized this but it works pretty well for softies like me because now i can buy a crazy expensive item in little bits, it makes it way easier. Still absolutely love The Scholar, I'm usually running low on wisdom scrolls by the time I hit act 3 or start mapping.
"
Galtrovan wrote:
"
Chameleon wrote:

Do I see a Doctor Who reference in there?

I knew the art looked familiar. Now I know why. Recently watched that episode.

I was thinking Hellraiser
Yay for more ways to get chisels. :D
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
"
Arrowneous wrote:

I dont know bout 2 leagues. Maybe they should just give you all these cards..lol. I do agree increase drop rates plz. The ppl that sell this gear for real money are the only ones that benefit from this. LOVE the new cards! I made a very nice Harb bow during Warbands only managed to get it to 5l..would be cool if that was slightly easier also..I put hundred fuse at least after that JUST let me be LUCKY! Keep up good work love the game.
RNG with more RNG. Lol man devs and you wonder why your player base is down always 45% after a major patch. Stop trying to re-invent the wheel.
That Shavronne Divination Card looks a lot like Lady Cassandra from Doctor Who... lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info