Invasion: Bring it In As a Core Game Property [Strawpoll results inside]

"
kcstar wrote:
"
Invasion is my second most hated mod next to beyond, so there you have it.

Agree.

Petition not signed, his and my apologies

+1
Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]
Didn't they already put half the invasion bosses in random locations all over wraeclast, like this goat shaman after brutus and this red snake thing between oak and vaal?

Think that's more than enough.
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
Results are up at the bottom of the OP.

Would be interested to hear what GGG's preliminary thoughts are on the findings.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Problem is that the poll is biased (i.e. only people interested in the subject would see the thread, the rest can ignore it, also, we are at a low population until the next big update).

Also, you have the problem of the sample size.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
"
NeroNoah wrote:
Problem is that the poll is biased (i.e. only people interested in the subject would see the thread, the rest can ignore it, also, we are at a low population until the next big update).

Also, you have the problem of the sample size.

a) The people that ignore it are indirectly casting a vote. I.e., they don't care one way or another. "Biased" is the wrong term here.
a.2.) The poll was posted near the start of the one-month, which had an influx of a good portion of the players, so it was at medium-population.
b) I acknowledge that:

"
So not the largest sample size
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Last edited by Serleth on Oct 8, 2015, 5:04:21 AM
I loved invasion league because of how nice the loot you could get if you play MF and overlevel.

It was also fun the first 20 levels to run in fear not to rip in mudflat or passage.

I think non harcore players that are starting would really hate it because it make you skip content and run away.

I prefer invasion to beyond, beyond was so retared those boss popping under you, impossible to escape.

I do understand why some people would think skipping content is bad so I would greatly enjoy Invasion to be an HArdcore feature only and let softcore players enjoy their traditional grind.

I vote for invasion to be put in the regular HC league.

Forum pvp
Instead of bringing it permanent why doesnt GGG does event week-end

one week-end beyond is everywhere , another its invasion

I seriously its the way to go with leagues mods that can be permanent for obvious reason.

Doing this would keep standard fresh and interesting all the time !
"
Serleth wrote:
a) The people that ignore it are indirectly casting a vote. I.e., they don't care one way or another. "Biased" is the wrong term here.
a.2.) The poll was posted near the start of the one-month, which had an influx of a good portion of the players, so it was at medium-population.

a) That vote is not necessarily don't care (it could be they hate it and they ignored the thread), and it's not considered in your poll, so you have to adjust the results for an unknown, maybe significative factor.

a.2) It's still just a part of the population, the more dedicated one. That's hardly the only population that matter.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
if that would be a implented to the core, the qq after 1 week would be unreal.
not gonna happen unless some of the bosses are nerfed and that would defeat the purpose of the invasion.

ps: i voted for map mod only. and that is already available with zana btw.
Last edited by voodoojin on Oct 8, 2015, 12:04:31 PM
++

I've been trying to get my friends into POE for quite some time. Recently, one of my friends decided to give POE a legitimate go (1-month HQ league). He wasn't impressed initially (said was boring--I told him to hold on), but when he encountered an Invasion boss (I was sitting next to him while he played Twilight Strand/etc), his face lit up. I told him that each zone has a boss, and he said, "OK, now this is what I'm talking about" -- or something to that effect.

Invasion bosses make the game much more fun.
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info