Maps of the Same Type Should Stack

Maps of the same type should stack in threes. I know this counters the push for extra stash tabs, but it would be a fine QoL improvement, making it easier to sell and manage in the stash.

Of course, it can only apply for non-quality, normal rarity.

Edit:

If we could talk about the pros/cons for the game, not for the company, I think that would be more productive. What's good for the game is good for the company anyway. The fine folks at GGG can look at discussions of in game stuff and handle the business side themselves. Let's not waste our time doing that for them.

Pros of stackable maps/fragments:

-Makes them easier to vend
-Makes them easier to store
-Makes them easier to move in storage
-Makes them easier to trade
-Makes them easier to fit into the inventory (in the rare case you find two or more in a map).

Cons of stackable maps/fragments:

-Have to unstack to use individually
-Slightly less presence in the stash makes you feel po'
-uhhh... help me out here naysayers.
Last edited by YariChinMaiNichi on Oct 4, 2015, 12:30:29 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
if you got too many maps se 3 to 1 map recipe or chisel recipe, also stacking map will not work with quality maps.
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
"
I disagree

+1
"
kamil1210 wrote:
if you got too many maps se 3 to 1 map recipe or chisel recipe, also stacking map will not work with quality maps.

You know how divination cards stack? And the color turns blue when they're ready to be traded in? Just like that.

And in the OP it pretty clearly states that they would have to be non-quality, normal maps.
"
I disagree

Good argument. A little wordy.
Could only stack if the were scoured and had zero quality, as it is you'll still end up with enough to annoy you.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
The one reason that maps are not used as currency and you want to change it.
no because no - greatest argument ever
+1 for the idea
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
The one reason that maps are not used as currency and you want to change it.

You think maps aren't used as currency?
Last edited by YariChinMaiNichi on Oct 3, 2015, 10:58:54 PM
Very good idea.+100

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info