Maps of the Same Type Should Stack

+1, sadly it goes against GGG's motto of BUY MOAR TABZ OR DIAF :/
Yes.

Also, a container for Jewels would be great.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Last edited by johnKeys on Oct 4, 2015, 12:51:02 AM
"
johnKeys wrote:
Yes.

Also, a container for Jewels would be great.

Haha or at least make the unique jewels not so roundly useless. It's like, they're uniques so I want to keep them....but they suck so....

"

Lol yeah I'm surprised they even let Div Cards stack because of that.

Speaking of stuff that should be stackable, how about sacrifice and mortal pieces? There's no variation, so why the hell can't they stack?

We're running a sale on stash tabs!
Maps are items, not currency.

Should all weapons/armours of the same type stack? What about jewellery, or flasks!?
IGN: Victory_Or_Sovngarde
It's not a 13 week development cycle, it's a 13 week supporter-pack cycle.
You can play any build you want, as long as it's the current meta.
"
flasks!?
Actually....
PoE needs better social features... and more cats!
"

And how would you suggest the game was financed otherwise?

Maps are perfectly fine non-stacking (and fragments too for that matter). If you're at the stage where you have that many maps that it is needed, it is time, in fact way past time, that you pay your part for the game!
Last edited by Cyzax on Oct 4, 2015, 8:34:18 AM
"
Cyzax wrote:
"

And how would you suggest the game was financed otherwise?

Maps are perfectly fine non-stacking (and fragments too for that matter). If you're at the stage where you have that many maps that it is needed, it is time, in fact way past time, that you pay your part for the game!

I'm sorry but these kinds of comments just get on my nerves.
each player has his/her own right to decide when it's time to pay their part for the game - because it's free.

and if/when they do, there are a billion MTX available which are not the P2W BS Stash Tabs have become with the recent additions.
they were always on the edge of paid advantage, and now they are past that edge with all the Jewels and Cards and whatnot.
I'd rather buyout Charan's Ruler Of Wraeclast title then get a thousand pets and weapon/armor effects, than spend a single AUD on a tab.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
"
johnKeys wrote:
...because it's free...

No, it is not. GGG has expenses every month that has to be paid. Players will have to pay for those, and since GGG is not forcing this through a monthly fee, they have to get the money through their supporter packs, which AFAIK are primarily (by a huge margin) used for stash tabs.

"
johnKeys wrote:
...there are a billion MTX available which are not the P2W BS Stash Tabs have become with the recent additions.

Yes, but the average player will not pay for MTX. They have to be forced to do so through stash tabs for GGG to have enough income to make and run the game.

I'm sorry that the financial realities 'get on your nerves'. Maybe if you looked into them you'd understand that your position is foolish.
Last edited by Cyzax on Oct 4, 2015, 10:48:18 AM
I've supported the game three different times with an amount of money that I can manage (as i recall, about $200 total).

I love this game and any time I make a suggestion, it's because I genuinely believe that it would benefit the game.

Maps are items and items are currency in this game (that's one of the best parts). You can barter (item for item), exchange (currency for currency), and buy (item for traditional currency). Maps are more currency-like than a six-link.

No, I don't think it's worthwhile to make armors and other items stackable. That's overboard. Maps are simple items and in their plainest forms make a lot of sense to be stacked in their vendor values (3) like divination cards. So should fragments. It makes a ton of sense, and I think it wouldn't cut into the pressure for stash tab sales. Anybody with so many maps that it's a problem probably has invested in a few extra tabs anyway.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info