2.0.4 Patch Notes

"
Thracite wrote:
If Grim Dawn is anything like Titan Quest(they are from the same developpers), then I won't be swapping PoE for it; especially if I have to pay $25 for it. I loved Titan Quest, but PoE is so much more enjoyable.

Only the director of Crate Entertainment and probably another came from Iron Lore Entertainment (the ones who made TQ), the rest of the developers came from different companies. Grim Dawn is the spiritual successor to TQ, so there will be similarities, but Grim Dawn will have its own uniqueness to stand on its own, and the base game is close to being completed in the development stage. If you do not want to pay 25 USD, just wait for Steam to put a 50% off sale, and you will only have to pay around 12 USD. Grim Dawn is a great alternative to Path of Exile as it is, and will be even better once they add the last portions of the content (act 4, devotion system, legendary items, and etc) at the end of the year.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
Map Changes:
Map drops have been increased across the board. The chance of finding higher level maps has been increased by a larger amount.
The monster damage in the lower 80% of maps has been reduced (most notably in the lower maps).

TOO COOL!! maybe now i can get a decent map pool and level past 84 on my ts/crit ranger. Thanks GGG
path of total casualization.

"
NECROMASTER68 wrote:

TOO COOL!! maybe now i can get a decent map pool and level past 84 on my ts/crit ranger. Thanks GGG

lol before this patch it was already really easy to go past lvl 90 and sustain 76+ maps, so you did it really wrong.
IGN TylordRampage
Last edited by Malone on Oct 1, 2015, 3:00:45 AM
Please, nerf o delete that Revenant sound !
Notes:-
.Fixed the issue where it takes 5 minutes to load Path of Exile.

one day... one day ...
ign sooner
"
The rate of spawning Warbands has been increased. It's now up to twice as high in some cases (such as leaders and Chaos Warbands).

What a waste of effort.
I would just keep the map levels. Tiers look a bit weird.
1st Hideout of the week: view-thread/1059888
Gears & Builds history: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1062423
Last edited by Cactus_CZ on Oct 1, 2015, 5:54:56 PM
Please revert the map levels into map tiers change.
The game is only for rich players
epic patch

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info