2.0.4 Patch Notes

Currently we can search maps by lvl# ie 68, with the new tiers labels if we search for 1 it will most likely pull up any magic or rare map.

If rather then Tier 1 being the label you used Tier1 with no space the search feature would still allow finding all maps of a tier.

Fight censorship
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
With this recent nerf to tormented spirits will the previous nerf be undone?
Insanely good patch guys!

well done with this one!
PoE is not the same anymore since 3.15.
I would very much like to encourage everyone who enjoys playing around with spectres to make a brief statement concerning the very welcomed addition of auto-summonable pets and the obvious need to make the same exact changes to our beloved, and sometimes noisy, spectres.
IGN: Daario__Naharis, Captain__Harlock, Paul__Atreides
Marty__McFly, Silk__Spectre. Kylo__Ren
Thanks GGG, great work.

Two things that really catched the eyes:

1- the long awaited and more than welcomed nerf to ghostbusters build. Oh man, I was sooo waiting for this to happen. Everybody wants to be rich in game, of course, but that exploit was just too bold.

2- The increase on warbands spawn is also long awaited. It means that now we can actually stand a chance to find a chaos renegade.
Dropping a Pariah or a Steppan's or even warband's rings is another thing, as the drop rate have not been improved, and man, these things are so rare. A shame.

Edit: wow, almost forgot, thanks for nerfing the Act 4 monsters on Endless Ledge, they were really out of tune with other monsters.

"Hey man, nice shot"
Brisa guild leader,
"All challenges" seeker.
Last edited by guipumi on Sep 30, 2015, 9:36:07 AM
wow nice patch
Hype!
It sounds really good. Increased maps and I LOVE the pets staying with you session to session (because I forget).

Now all we need is a patch to partially un-nerf Zana and we will be good to go.
Censored.
Patch looks really great and promising. With the new league and smoother and better mapping experience this could really rekindle my love for this game. Thanks GGG (please just buff some of the weaker skill gems in the future for more build variety)
This is the third buff (at least) to map drops since the release of "The Awakening".

And you tested for months and found it to be "just fine".

Ye ... I see now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info