Map Changes in 2.0.4

I gotta say. This game is getting worse with each patch. How unfortunate.
Dynamic Environment - Day/Night, Rain/Lightning - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/110100

GGG's design philosophy in three words:
Quantity over Quality.
If they make it so that you can now combine any three tier 1 map to a tier 2 map (not 3 x grotto to whatever), than I'm ok with it after reading some more stuff in here.
Will save stash space.
Will not require to collect all maps 2x until a 3rd drops to upgrade.
Only 2 of each tier, then you get 3rd of the tier and get a random map one tier higher.

And, make any map possible on any tier. Because you won't need 3x grotto any more to upgrade to higher level, but only 3x tier 1.
Much more diversion. It's boring having to play the same tilesets over and over. The low drop rate wouldn't even be so bad with this, cause now you gt the opportunity to see all tilesets all time.

Just another suggestion.
sucks ass, it's already way TOO HARD to level. nerf top tier players in some other way, don't take away the little guy's XP!!!
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
We will increase map drops by 1 micron.

Yaaaawnnn....
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
laycast wrote:
I gotta say. This game is getting worse with each patch. How unfortunate.

i think so... where are low life build... 1.1 and 1.2 update were the best i think...
Thank you for the good work and changes that are much appreciated. There is only one thing that I find pointless and that will confuse new players even more : the map tier system.

Since the tier level seems to be former map level -67.

What is the point unless there is something that I don't get ?
"
nougatt wrote:
Thank you for the good work and changes that are much appreciated. There is only one thing that I find pointless and that will confuse new players even more : the map tier system.

Since the tier level seems to be former map level -67.

What is the point unless there is something that I don't get ?

To fool people that they're doing just great running low-mid tier maps. To stop annoying complains that 95+ lvl can't run appropriate content at their lvl.
Bullshit makes the flowers grow
Still no news about nerfing ghostbusting ?!
Im not a fan of the new tier system

If the reason for doing this is to help out new players - why not put a quick tutorial text the first time you enter the Eternal Laboratory?

For all the complaints about the balancing around the top 1 to 5 percent of the POE player base:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/39r2a5/highlight_dos_fafners_wellworded_feedback/

Called it months ago. No idea who put it on reddit but thank you as I have no idea where I posted it on the POE forums.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info