2.1 Beginners Build: Magic Find Incininerate Block Tank (iiq33/iir430) cheap and easy

"
Xuletz wrote:
is this doable for the 1 month league? or do you think there is not enough time to get the double andvarius set up? i'd like to try your build and it looks tanky/able to do the challenges, plus get myself some currency for when i play standard for fun. thanks in advance.

Absolutely, becouse you can start without andvarius and still have up to 220IIR for a few chaos
ring - 40
ring - 40
amulet - 40
helmet - 40
gem - 60
+ tabula rasa

In this configuration you can begin to make money.
Also you will be stong anought to have a lot of IIQ on maps
"
notr3dd09 wrote:
What would you recommend for a 5l? Just bought one, don't have a 6l.

well, if you already buy it - then use
Incinerate + LMP + Spell Echo + Fire Penetration + Faster Projectives

but I used Tabula Rasa + IIR gem
Its much cheaper, and the same MF
Nice build, thank you :)

One question - in My Gear section you have Item rarity linked to Incinerate in helmet - do you cast separate Incinerate to finish off bosses or just swap it to your chest when needed ?
Last edited by orzel123 on Oct 2, 2015, 12:34:16 PM
To look later
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
"
orzel123 wrote:
Nice build, thank you :)

One question - in My Gear section you have Item rarity linked to Incinerate in helmet - do you cast separate Incinerate to finish off bosses or just swap it to your chest when needed ?

1. This build have a lot of free sockets, so I just use it for leveling, you can level up to 10 gems !!!

2. You can use next swap gems:
IIR / Faster Casting (blue) - to boost damage on Warbands (infeeble, temporal chains, double fire res)
IIQ / Iron Will (red) - to boost damage on Standart (infeeble, temporal chains, double fire res)
LMP / Culling Strike or Slower Projectives (green) - against bosses
IIR / LMP (blue/green) - against bosses (if you use Tabula Rasa)

I will add this information in the build description
ho ho ho CRISTMAS IS COMMING .

I have 1 question , could you specify what kind of jewels you have in your possive skill

tree ??
thanks for this great build,Im curently in the testing process of it,doing ok in hardcore.
Hey, first of all thx for sharing us your build, I wanna start the new leagues tomorrow, but in HC is viable? i'm new and old player, I've just back to the game, thank you sir!
added new section about hardcore
bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info