SPECTRAL THROW is not DEAD (dual claw crit ele st) atziri/uber atziri/hc viable now with videos

"
feelgod wrote:
@kenny: rolled this char to low life claw st atm with gemini claw to sustain mana issues(i can buy acuity but those items doesnt exist for me anyway, build has to work without it).making last tests today to release small guide like this again.

as far as i remember it was %546 or %564(around 450 without mali rare gloves i posted) with maligaros and inc crit dmg gem. like i said before we have solid map group as guild, close to perf my best friend plays culler ripper with conduit so i had no problems at all. when i play solo (which is so rare, i die from boredom) i use pcoc gem in curse imm maps or when i face with a boss who has less adds(or if i want to be sure about power charges) i swap to pcoc gem, damage lose is not bad anyway. half of my inventory is filled with different gems, flasks anyway. i am always prepeared in any map mods and any boss in game ofc this means: less loot :D

also as long as you are +%400 crit multi its all good for poe.

Thanks alot for the reply. Looking forward for the low life option of this build. GL
close to release low life wander for ranger.
"
feelgod wrote:
greed always get punished

I think you just summed up eighty percent of all hardcore deaths. Mine at least.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
Last edited by Daresso on Sep 21, 2015, 9:42:43 AM
please Kill Vaal boss on 81 map and post video here. just for test (no trolling)

PS. anyway ST dead in patch 2.0 after big shitty nerfs...
Start playing in Feb 9, 2013
My KineticBlast LL ML 400kDPS GMP /view-thread/1466693
Asus LGA1155 P8P67 / Intel Core i5-2500@4GHz / Corsair Vengeance 16GB@1600MHz
Asus GTX970 STRIX 4GB / Asus ROG Xonar Phoebus 7.1
Acer 27 IPS 2560x1440@144Hz [XF270HU] + BenQ 24 TN-film 1920x1080@120Hz [XL2420T]
Last edited by Andrew676 on Sep 21, 2015, 6:13:08 PM
"
Andrew676 wrote:
please Kill Vaal boss on 81 map and post video here. just for test (no trolling)

PS. anyway ST dead in patch 2.0 after big shitty nerfs...

Last time I checked, most life based ST builds got buffed hugely in 2.0. LLST got nerfed, but that's because all LL builds got nerfed. There were no changes to the ST skill gem itself, nor to any of its interactions.

Just because he doesn't have 100k gmp doesn't mean map bosses are now unkillable, lol.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
@andrew: sorry to say that but i rolled low life wander to this char, cant record video soon. but i kill those kind of bosses under 1min super fast. replace crit gem with pcoc on st, charge up and go ham with 4link molten melts those bosses super duper fast. and as i mentioned half of my inv is filled with flask and gems, if i want to kill it with st i replace gmp to lmp(mostly for adds) or faster proj/add cold jerk kite around and kill it around 2mins etc. i kinda feel that this build i made is strongest budget st build in these days. if its really recommended i can roll back to st later and post some videos.

@ether: sadly low life st is kinda dead, the reason is not dmg the reason is leech. i tried it with 310pdps 8.37crit 1.81 aspeed dagger with auxium and really good other gear pieces. acuity seems solution but like i said, i dont like using that item in my builds, even i have +20 acuities on standart idc. standart/mirror geared doesnt exist for me in poe. i tried low life claw tree, sustain was good esp with gemini claw mana on hit cheeze but i kinda reached my life based dual dagger st dmg or a bit higher. insane amount of investment to reach same dps not worth it but you have aura sups to group not bad at all. and also es amount you reach with lioneeys is meh too

i rolled low life wander atm to just test and made guide to players who wants to play low life with min investment.
Low life wander or low life ST? Never been playing a low-life attack builds before, sounds interesting.
Will you still continue with ele ST build? We would like to see some videos in action :D
wander for sure. writing guide atm prolly will record video aswell

semi guide available : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1428989
Last edited by feelgod on Sep 22, 2015, 1:13:12 PM
thanks for the Build STOYA,
your claws are so sick (6 valuable stats)

been a fan of yours since median XL days (esp your axe barb in duncraig video)

quick question:

I see your build makes very efficient use of skill points. what do you think of scion start for the same build? I see that I could grab a lot more life as scion, but i would lose so much damage. is your balance between damage and life/ evasion mitigation good? I remember you choose damage usually in MXL

also have u tried the same build with reave swapped for ST
Last edited by homiegdawgbroskie on Sep 22, 2015, 6:14:43 PM
"
thanks for the Build STOYA,
your claws are so sick (6 valuable stats)

been a fan of yours since median XL days (esp your axe barb in duncraig video)

quick question:

I see your build makes very efficient use of skill points. what do you think of scion start for the same build? I see that I could grab a lot more life as scion, but i would lose so much damage. is your balance between damage and life/ evasion mitigation good? I remember you choose damage usually in MXL

also have u tried the same build with reave swapped for ST

hi mate, glad to see some1 from median here aswell :)

well in median with super good playstyle and combination of gg synergy from items we/i used to overcome everything in median. that game is OP best goddamn god GG compare to poe, for me poe is not totally finished game yet. so i take balance here compare to median kill speed thing. i had many situations here in poe where i couldnt react because of milisec dsyn lag killed me even i have super fast fingers reaction time - it simply doesnt matter for poe :D game kills you. last night i died while trying to whirling blade and got stuck somewhere died insta :D

you can completely build this guy as scion. indeed scion start has 1 advantage, ez %30 crit multi on aspeed start area. prolly it can beat ranger for this build. but i wouldnt take more hp on tree. with starkanjo and rare gloves i linked i had 5.3 or 5.4k hp which is all good even for hc. but eva chars destiny is you will never know game will reck you but 5.3k hp is so solid, you will never get 1 shot unless you are idiot standing still in dominus TOUCH OF GOWWWD ( even u can dodge it your call to risk) :D

if we come to migitation part, its completely evasive char with zero true migitation, you stack eva dodge kill speed and hp to overcome those pesky attacks dsync lag. i posted my %eva block dodge amounts with hp. i was super confident in 82 maps with insane shitty rolls(worst rolls u can imagine- was just skippin ele refl for sure) +4.5k hp +%37 38 evasion amount is all good in my book for sc. if you really wanna feel safe +5k hp is recommended, my tree includes tons of jool nodes so just lvl to 90s and check your last hp amount with ur items and decide. stacking tons of hp for dps char is also not wise imo. i am primary dps char/carry of my guild my main purpose of being in party is : killing things super fast keep culler aurabots safe, so try to raise ur dmg in reasonable amounts then worry about defence. but as i said balance is important where i cant tell 'x dps y hp amounts' are required. you have to test and see yourself, how confident you are 'killing' and 'surviving'.

peace mate

edit note: ya i tried reave on ele dual claw: i had 130k dps with charges up. same tree same items. just used tabula to test. also frost blade is so good, lightstrike is even better than st with chain clear speed was absurd but impossible to chrome my 6l eva for ls anyway. hope this helps:) its all about being melee and range thats it. reave dps is 130k without abysssu. people ripping their asses off to reach that amount of dps, and they generally use abyssus or mirrored gear. if you want to reave go for it, its solid.
Last edited by feelgod on Sep 22, 2015, 7:31:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info